• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Upload pictures iPad

bronco t

Contributor
Loc.
San Diego CA
Is there any way to post pictures using an iPad 2. The upload screen is subdued and non operative. I would post a screen print, but you guessed it... I can't with my iPad. I found a previous post and the response was " I do not have access to an iPad ".

I would think that the upload screen needs to see a certain upload program that the iPad is not loaded with. Can you find out what the app or program is so that we ipad'ers can upload photos.

I can always go to my PC, but what fun is that.

Dale

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
From what other iPad owners have posted it's a limitation of the Safari browser that the iPad comes loaded with. So one option would be to install a different web browser like Firefox.

Another option would be to install the Tapatalk app. People have confirmed that they can upload pics with it using an iPad. Here's more info: http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197913

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thank you, wondered about this myself but never asked the question