• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1977 Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmyk

Contributor
Up for sale is a 1977, almost all original Bronco.

I will do my best to describe it:

Body- original light jade paint. It has some patina as one would expect and is Very solid. Absolutely zero bondo or filler. The tailgate does have one spot in the bottom that will need repaired. No issues with windshield frame, floorboards, doors, hood, or hood. Doors have that crisp "ping" sound when you shut them.The door weatherstripping and back hatch are worn and could probably stand to be replaced, but still seals up fine for the time being. The bolts for the inner to out fender have been replaced with stainless, but the fenders appear to be original.There are a couple of small dents to the chrome trim and body on driver's side rear and to the bottom of driver door, but could easily be fixed. I have a piece of chrome trim to replace the one that is damaged. The gas tank skid plate has a small rust hole in it, but works as it should. The door posts and tire rack mount have been painted with POR 15 by previous owner to prevent future rust from occurring, it isnt hiding anything.

Drivetrain- original 302 with less than 82,000 original miles and original automatic transmission and dana 20. Brakes work as they should, one E-brake cable was replaced on the passenger side. Original front and rear axles with 3.50 ratio gears. It has factory quick ratio steering that works effortlessly and factory manual brakes. The engine has a minor leak, either from the pan or dipstick, I haven't had time to investigate yet.
It starts and runs like the day it rolled off the assembly line.

Interior- original seats in good condition, seat belts, has full carpet although I am unsure if this was a factory option or not. The carpet appears to have been been burnt or worn on passenger kick panel and can be removed or replaced. The steering wheel has a couple cracks and it needs the horn button pushed back in or replaced.

Electrical- everything works; wipers, lights, horn except for the radio, but it could be a fuse. Again, I haven't had time to investigate

This Original Bronco isn't perfect, but could be quite easily. I also have the original hubcaps to go with it. The tires are all season 215/75/15 and are almost brand new. It also has the original jack and handle in the engine bay as it should and is ready to drive. I would keep it, but I cant bring myself to modify this original one for the upgrades I want to make.

PM me with any questions you may have

Attachments

• Driver Side.jpeg
    Driver Side.jpeg
    136.3 KB · Views: 998
  • Dash.jpeg
    Dash.jpeg
    75.8 KB · Views: 657
  • Speedometer.jpeg
    Speedometer.jpeg
    92.2 KB · Views: 612
  • Back Seat.jpeg
    Back Seat.jpeg
    91.3 KB · Views: 671
  • Front Seats.jpeg
    Front Seats.jpeg
    103.7 KB · Views: 749
  • Rear.jpeg
    Rear.jpeg
    132.4 KB · Views: 712
  • Passenger Side.jpeg
    Passenger Side.jpeg
    114.3 KB · Views: 831
  • Front.jpeg
    Front.jpeg
    133.5 KB · Views: 788
OP
OP
jimmyk

jimmyk

Contributor
A few more pics

Attachments

• Underside 2.jpeg
    Underside 2.jpeg
    31.8 KB · Views: 512
  • Trans Shifter.jpeg
    Trans Shifter.jpeg
    91.9 KB · Views: 516
  • Hard Top Dent 2.jpeg
    Hard Top Dent 2.jpeg
    32.9 KB · Views: 537
  • Engine 2.jpeg
    Engine 2.jpeg
    120 KB · Views: 564
  • Engine 1.jpeg
    Engine 1.jpeg
    122.9 KB · Views: 581
OP
OP
jimmyk

jimmyk

Contributor
Im willing to negotiate some in the price, I would rather sell to someone within the Bronco community as opposed to listing on Ebay.

I also have a BNIB powerbrake unit from Tom's Bronco that could be an option as well.

OP
OP
jimmyk

jimmyk

Contributor
A couple more pictures with Deano's BEAST yesterday.

Attachments

• Bronco 1.jpg
    Bronco 1.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 399
  • Bronco 2.jpg
    Bronco 2.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 335
OP
OP
jimmyk

jimmyk

Contributor
I have to agree. If anyone is interested, text or call 3048073876, willing to negotiate

OP
OP
jimmyk

jimmyk

Contributor
I have a video, but can't get it to upload, text if you want to see it and I will send it to you. Also, I am driving this Bronco until it sells, so mileage will go up some.

OP
OP
jimmyk

jimmyk

Contributor
New Price 23,500. If interested text or PM me.

OP
OP
jimmyk

jimmyk

Contributor
More pictures. last Price Drop before going to Ebay asking 21K

Attachments

• Driver 1.jpg
    Driver 1.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 287
  • Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 271
  • Pass front corner.jpg
    Pass front corner.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 284
  • Passenger.jpg
    Passenger.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 281
OP
OP
jimmyk

jimmyk

Contributor
Bump back to the top.......offers accepted.

OP
OP
jimmyk

jimmyk

Contributor
We can ship it, or fly up and drive it back! Thanks for the compliment.

Status
Not open for further replies.