• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Super Moon Picture

Recko555

Wife and I were out for a bronco drive Saturday night and had to get a picture of the moon. Doesn't look so big from this view.

2012-05-05_22-01-23_399.jpg

bigpitbull

BRONCO ADDICT
Loc.
Saltillo, MS
Lol... Good angle with the camera! It looks like she could reach out and touch the moon.... Also kinda reminds me of E.T.'s finger with it glowing...

.94 OR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Wife and I were out for a bronco drive Saturday night and had to get a picture of the moon. Doesn't look so big from this view.

2012-05-05_22-01-23_399.jpg

I think since you forgot to include a bronco picture in your post, I would have been more impressed if you wife had positioned her hand so that her "ring" finger was lit up like it had a huge bling-stone on it...

ManTruck

Bronco Guru
Nice, here is a picture of last Saturday night taken with a friends telescope.

Attachments

• Moon 05.05.12.JPG
    Moon 05.05.12.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 22