• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NE 1970 Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

kansbiker

Loc.
Topeka
I like your Bronco, it's close to what I'm looking for. I think you are a little high but someone may pay this. I'm pretty close, Kansas, and I do have cash. I have nothing to trade. I don't know what you situation is with money, I'm not trying to screw anybody but if it's not what I'm looking for I'm mentally making an adjustment down to get it where I want. PM me what you would need to have out of it. I'm just can't decide what I would offer.

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Since I have not had any offers yet, I'd like your opinions on the value of this if I was to buy some new quarters fix the body and paint it, put a new windshield in, along with some radial tires (either a 35" or 37"), and possibly do a Line-x on the inside? Thanks, I appreciate and value everyone's opinions on here.

Tough one, every body panel needs done and rockers. Then it is a slippery slope, why not EFI, new interior, real doors, etc. I think you could be upside down on the value when you are all done and said.

OP
OP
broncomikem

broncomikem

Tough one, every body panel needs done and rockers. Then it is a slippery slope, why not EFI, new interior, real doors, etc. I think you could be upside down on the value when you are all done and said.

That's what I'm worried about, getting more into it than what I can sell it for. I have a good friend who owns a restoration shop and has offered to get me the sheet metal at his cost which would help a lot, I would do most all the work myself, probably keep the rockers cut with the sliders I have on there and have him paint it. Also another friend who owns a Line-X shop and would spray the tub for cost of materials. It wouldn't be a complete frame off, the tub overall is in solid condition, but would be a nice mechanically sound better looking driver.

kylakekevin

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I think you would be money and time ahead to lower price first and see if any one bites.

OP
OP
broncomikem

broncomikem

I'm still open to offers. I'm not set on the asking price. I will help arrange shipping and will entertain any trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.