• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Selling my 77" Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronco king

Boss 302, new stage 2 C4 Transmission, new drive shafts,fuel pump Runs Great,But having vapor lock issue, four barrel Holley carb, 470 truck Avenger, dual headers, Headman headers into magnaflows, 33" 12.50 Thornbird Super Swampers, small lift,I thank it is a 2" Body and a 1" suspension. dual stick shifters, Warn lockers,new power steering pump, about the only thing left not new as far as original is the steering box and the master cylinder brake booster, New rebuilt transfer case.heavy duty 30 gallon tank in rear new Bilstein shocks. Heavy duty chrome moly drive shaft and axles,4 core aluminum Champion radiator.

Last edited:

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Probably a scam ...sure duel headers. ...duel twin stick automatic -??

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
As much as I have mixed feelings for Tacomaworld.com, they do have some good rules about selling anything on their site.

First, a member must have a minimum of 50 VALID posts prior to listing any thing for sale (I would assume that wouldn't include things like 'nice truck' or 'welcome to the site' etc).

Second, there MUST be pictures of the item for sale. If, something/parts from a vehicle, they have to be removed from the vehicles prior to pics being taken. This is definitely nice, as you don't have to ask for pics - they are already there when the ad is posted.

The site has a page or more of rules on selling.

The reason is: Doesn't want to turn into a craigslist. If the seller doesn't comply with the two rules above, the moderator gives a short time to correct (ie pics of item removed from vehicle) or deletes the ad (< 50 posts) until seller complies.

Most people seem to comply with the picture rule rather quickly. The post requirement is different......can't get 50 posts overnight!!

Another option, may be that you must be a member for X amount of time prior to posting something for sale???

These are JUST OBSERVATIONS of mine since I got my Tacoma in late August about the Tacomaworld site.

sykanr0ng

Bronco Guru
/\/\ Foureyedpride (an early Foxbody Mustang forum) requires a minimum of 100 posts and their equivalent of our contributor status as some of their rules.

OP
OP
B

Bronco king

Ok First off this is not a scam..

Hi All this is not a Scam.I use to be on this site as black cat but forgot my password,my name is Garrett Mortensen and a lot of my friends know me and are still on here like Damon Hopper, Kyle Malone, sorry for the name drop guys LOL... and for some reason my phone will not let me post pictures of my Bronco it does have dual stick shifters, it is an automatic With a C4 transmission, I have been to K2 numerous times in it Wheeling. Silver and Red.As soon as I can I will try to post pictures

Last edited:

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Here are some of the pics for any one interested.

Attachments

• 20180106_1209321.jpg
    20180106_1209321.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 591
  • 20180106_1208271.jpg
    20180106_1208271.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 563
  • 20180106_1209151.jpg
    20180106_1209151.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 561
  • 20180106_1208161001.jpg
    20180106_1208161001.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 706
  • 20180106_1208031001.jpg
    20180106_1208031001.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 514

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Hi All this is not a Scam I use to be on this site as black cat but forgot my password my name is Garrett Mortensen and a lot of my friends know me and you're still on here like Damon Hopper Kyle Malone sorry for the name drop guys LOL and for some reason my phone will not let me post pictures of my Bronco it does have dual stick shifters it is an automatic I have been to K2 numerous times in it Wheeling silver and red.As soon as I can I will try to post pictures

Sorry I guess it was just tge way it was all worded. Any friend of Hoppers is a friend of mine.;D

OP
OP
B

Bronco king

It's cool half cab..lol..Ya the wording sux my Bad if anyone else needs more info or Better pics my Number is 830-237-7190 I will be more than happy to send better pictures and more info

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
Bronco King.......use of punctuation would help, too. Just sayin'.....everything runs together in your first post and possibly your second one, too. Would be much easier to read and follow.

Good Luck!

Pops

Status
Not open for further replies.