• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Bronco Garage Sale - Adding parts as I clean up - Check it out

Status
Not open for further replies.

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
Bronco Garage Sale and Cleanup.
Will add to the ad as I go here. Getting rid of a lot my doubles or parts I don't need right now. Let me know if you need anything specific. Don't have any body parts or sheetmetal though. *All prices will be before shipping. Thanks for looking. Sorry about the sideways pics, need to ask Jon on that. Weird.

Holley 7448 2 barrel 350 carb. If I am running a 2 barrel and it is not a stock Autolite, this is all I ever run. Great Bronco carb. Auto kickdown provision. Manual choke. Pulled off my '66 pickup less than a year ago.
SOLD

Nicest, Unrestored 289 Oil Bath Air Cleaner you'll find.
SOLD

Nice pair of ‘68-‘77 wing windows. Good glass. Good hinges. Earlier FOMOCO oval. SOLD

JB Twin Stick for AX15 to Dana 20 T shift. *I hijacked JB’s mount and bolt out of this kit. The one pictured is the Advance Adapters version. It may work too, but if not JB sells theirs for $40. shipped. Parts as pictured SOLD

Last edited:

hankjr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
interested in the 68-77 wing windows. will PM you my cell for some close up pics.

Hank

mp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Austin, TX
I will take the JB twin stick parts. I think I have a project I could adapt them too....

OP
OP
72_EB

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
BUMP IT UP. Adding more stuff and dropping prices this week. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.