• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SD 1974 Original Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaptorMike

Loc.
Sioux Falls
Hey guys, I hate to do it but it's time to part with my Bronco. Take a look.

Craigslist ad

I forgot to mention it but Ben, NGABronco has seen this one in person along with a couple other members here. Not sure how well he'll remember it but I bet he remembers giving me the stuffed monkey!

Last edited:

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Wow what a fantastic explorer. Sorry you have to sell, but good luck with your sale.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
I'm not sure how many times I looked at this yesterday. I honestly couldn't stop looking at the floor mat........:cool:

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Fireball needs to mind his own business. Its been a few years buy and fix one instead of talking garbage....I promise you I am in the negative each year with Broncos.

For your information I am honored to be purchasing the Bronco from him, it is going to make a great addition to my collection. I think it's going into the red section.

Attachments

• 20151025_195952.jpg
    20151025_195952.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 278
Last edited:

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
It's a beautiful Bronco ya'll! Congrats Hyghlndr Almost no vowels, but the rare and elusive sometimes-vowel!

OP
OP
R

RaptorMike

Loc.
Sioux Falls
Hey NGA I did keep the monkey! Gave it to a 6 year old that loves it! That kid loves this Bronco as much as I do! Funds have been received and waiting on helping hyghlndr load it up! This one is going to a good home!

Fireball05

Bronco Guru
Both of these guys flip Broncos and effectively make it impossible for any casual buyer or enthusiast to get a good deal on a truck through this website.

If someone posts a truck for sale at a good price Joe Buyer has about 15' to scoop it up before one of these two buy it. Free market economy and all, but still disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.