• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Has the bronco well dried up?

flexmerc

Contributor
nope, I still hate 1980s Ford Station Wagons.....although you should change "first got laid in" into "first got laid regardless of their ride." that thing wasn't doing me any favors.

Although, funny. Now with an EB (and the attention/$$$$ it requires) will have the opposite effect it would have had had I driven it back then. In HS it definitely would have pulled ladies...as married the wives may view it as a competitor for said attention/$$$$.

I believe the reason people love these sexy beast is because of the curves! That’s why I love mine, she may have a little lean (nothing some gym time and money can’t fix); she may not like to run hard everyday, sometime she needs some coaxing ;)

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
First or second day build 66' barn find, posted up in the Earliest Bronco Thread.........they're still out there lol.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Look at the bottom: He's taking offers starting at $14k.
Guaranteed Maxlider will throw $20k at him and then wax it and post for $32k tomorrow.

Help me out as I can't find where he's taking offers?

Unless ur referencing to this
"do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers"?

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
Help me out as I can't find where he's taking offers?

Unless ur referencing to this
"do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers"?

Google Cache shows he's modified the ad.
Guess he got a thousand responses and it working through the offers.