• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

BCB Christmas Special

casadejohnson

Bronco Alchemist
I have decided to pull the trigger on the BCB headers and 2into1 Exhaust. I wanted to take advantage of the Xmas special Chuck has offered in the Vendor / Mass Buy Forum but I'm not sure if I'm doing it correctly to get the deal. Perhaps the prices on the website are the sale prices or maybe the prices change at checkout? I should have gotten on this sooner so I could call and get clarification but I didn't get it done. Does anyone know if the header price I'm seeing of $559.99 is the everyday price or if that is the sale price? Normally I would wait and call them on Monday but I'm pretty sure they are closed for Christmas Eve and if I wait for Wednesday I'll miss the sale ( I Think). Anyone know the prices off the top of their head to help me clarify? It's very possible that I'm just a dumb ass and that I'm missing something obvious here.

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
We Will be open 12-26 and the sale is good through 12-31 So you are good. The deal is for BCB parts and the list of parts is on our site. The price shown is the normal list price.

OP
OP
casadejohnson

casadejohnson

Bronco Alchemist
We Will be open 12-26 and the sale is good through 12-31 So you are good. The deal is for BCB parts and the list of parts is on our site. The price shown is the normal list price.

Chuck,

Thanks for the Reply, I thought the Sale ended on the 25th. I will wait and call on the 26th and place my order that way. I had a couple questions about the Muffler options and how it might compare to what I'm running now. I appreciate the clarification and the Holiday sale.

Jeremy

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
Those headers are great! I bought a pr two years ago with his exhaust system and been impressed ever since!

Chief Master Sergeant

Contributor
Retired U.S. Air Force
God bless Chuck and crew, but we need to celebrate Bronco Christmas a month after the actual holiday...when we have recouperated our cash flow from the money we spent on Christmas gifts for the family. :) Luckily, I can drive up and get whatever I need. Merry Christmas all!