• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Explorer timing cover bolt kit

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
If you're running stock eb brackets for ps and alternator an off the shelf bolt kit won't fit. If thats the case best to measure and hit the hardware store. If you want em pretty summit or jegs sell individual arp's by size

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
There are lists of sizes printed here on the forum, so someone may have that handy.
But I have not seen a pre-made kit. Haven't looked of course(!), but haven't seen one pop up either.

Would be nice if someone did do that though.
Good luck!

Paul

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
There are lists of sizes printed here on the forum, so someone may have that handy.
But I have not seen a pre-made kit. Haven't looked of course(!), but haven't seen one pop up either.

Good luck!

Paul

Yes it would. Maybe one of the vendors will chime in.

sykanr0ng

Bronco Guru

Good luck!

Paul

I have noticed the vendors all seem to be stuck on the Mustang EFI for what they support.

sanndmann3

Bronco Guru
Studs are for wiring harnesses to be secured to (push on style). Can see locations in pic in tech library link. I have excess bolts of every size except for the 3 1/4" which always seem to break...

John Griswold

Loc.
Medford, NJ
Parts Geek

Parts Geek sells a set by Dorman #5261-090322. I think it's only 3 of the bolts but the difficult ones. Two are with studs and the longest one.