• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Early Bronco MPFI SEFI 5.0 351W MASS swap conversion Holley HP Part 1

OP
OP
partsloco

partsloco

I like the idea of the more permament solution. I offroad with my bronco. So I'm guessing the permanet solution stores is tune in flash? How about I ship you my ECU so you can see if its even possible. I do like the idea of having a fan controller. do you sell ECU's ready to go? I can tell you what my specs are and you send me out an ECU. I like having spares (sensors, fuel pump, ecu, distributor,etc..) of everthing when I offroad.

Last edited:
OP
OP
partsloco

partsloco

Do any guy know what sensors are required to make the EEC-IV run. Below is what I think it needs let me know if I'm correct? I'm the process of trimming my harness.

Required:
TPS
IAC
2x O2
Coolant temp
Air temp
MAF
Barometric Pressure

Not sure:
AC stuff
Speed sensor
Transmission Neutral switch

Removed:
EGR Valve
Canister Purge
Air Management Solenoid 1
Air Management Solenoid 2

Last edited:

EFI Guy

Sponsor/Vendor
TheEFIguy@gmail
Loc.
BFE
If those injectors are correct for the Ford racing part number and they are genuine then that's a good deal and exactly what you want.

Your remove list is good, I'd keep everything on your "not sure" list as well. VSS isn't required but nice to have. A/C can be used for an idle bump if you don't want A/C. If you run a M/T then I'd run pin30 to ground. If you have an A/T then I'd suggest wiring it through a switch to ground pin 30 in park and neutral (not required but recommended).

PM me your E-Mail and I'll send you an order form and shipping info for that computer.

Ethansdad73

Bronco Guru
I have my harness and looking to start the trim process.. are we removing the wire and pin of what we are not going to use?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk