• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ocbr 2018

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Gonna get that Done for Sure....

Graciass Papi

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
My reservations are made! Roosting it at the Red Roof! (I was going to say "roughing it at the..." but I've never stayed there, so I can't speak to it!) Looking forward to a good weekend.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Made KOA reservations while we were there last year, already hoping for cooler weather! :) If anyone would like to make a motion to move OCBR to Feb or March, I'd gladly second that ................ 30*- 40* cooler sounds fantastic!!!!!! :)

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I will be in the row of fifth wheels for the first time this year. I will wave at everyone as they drive by all week. Stop in for a cold one or small talk. I should have a good supply of venison jerky on sight as well.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I will be in the row of fifth wheels for the first time this year. I will wave at everyone as they drive by all week. Stop in for a cold one or small talk. I should have a good supply of venison jerky on sight as well.

Invest in one, or renting one for the week..?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Made KOA reservations while we were there last year, already hoping for cooler weather! :) If anyone would like to make a motion to move OCBR to Feb or March, I'd gladly second that ................ 30*- 40* cooler sounds fantastic!!!!!! :)

Take Heat over Cold ANY day of the Week :D

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
per mom .... staying w. Gordon and entourage where drink are free ! = good times LMAO !

That's iffff we can make it %)

OP
OP
YellowBronc

YellowBronc

Bronco God
My reservations are made! Roosting it at the Red Roof! (I was going to say "roughing it at the..." but I've never stayed there, so I can't speak to it!) Looking forward to a good weekend.

Yep, we’re staying there as well. It should be a good time for sure. I think there are several that have their reservations there already.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
not sure where we are staying yet, I know where we are not

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
High Class'n it.. :D

oh bite me ;D .... last time we found out that the difference is like 25 bucks a night ! If J and I only have each one free drink per evening ( and we are Not ..lol ) .... its the same as red roof only a lil further in-town ! ;)

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
oh bite me ;D .... last time we found out that the difference is like 25 bucks a night ! If J and I only have each one free drink per evening ( and we are Not ..lol ) .... its the same as red roof only a lil further in-town ! ;)

And it's not a bad drive through town either, we've stayed on that end a couple of time.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru

we get free if we use the mil's points:cool:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

Come closer... U may like it haha