• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA WTB 1972 Anti Stall Solenoid

Status
Not open for further replies.

House

Minutia Militia
Looking for a nice used or NOS Anti Stall Solenoid also sometimes called Idle Stop Solenoid, High Idle Solenoid, Anti Stall Dash Pot, yada yada, for an Autolite / Motorcraft 2100
Needs to be like the one pictured, should have a two place connector but only one wire. (weird I know, but correct)
Let me know if you have one sitting around not being used.
Thanks! :cool:

Attachments

• 1972Pot.JPG
    1972Pot.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 94
OP
OP
House

House

Minutia Militia
Just a friendly quarterly bump.
Still need one of these... :)

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
If you find one .. & especially if it's a new old stock .Or maybe a BWD OR STD Ign.
Post up the number. I've looked for a couple of them for years. I don't have a gas rig But I do have a 2nd rig setting in my shop That I plan to do a little work on this spring.
Bump also.

ransil

Bronco Guru
I had one of those on an 84 bronco II, probably need to change the plug.

quick google does not bring up anything

Status
Not open for further replies.