• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD WTB project bronco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bbattleship

Looking for a project bronco. Trying to find a barn find that is stock but needs work. Open to anything.

OP
OP
B

Bbattleship

More:

No preference on year. Obviously a classic body style that’s got good foundation.
If it’s running, awesome. Some rust is fine.
Happy to pick up or get shipped.
Open to anything

rdillon

I have a '66 uncut wagon. Barn find, one owner before me. PM me for more details, send cell # in pm and I can send pictures. Thanks, Randy

Roger Dodger

Hello, I have a 76 Ranger with an apparent factory Koenig PTO-driven winch. I bought it in 1998 and took it to a guy to do minor repairs and repaint, although it didn't need much. He took it apart and let it set until I finally got po'd enough to go and get it. It's been setting in my barn since. I had bought at that time about $3k worth of parts such as rubbers, bushings, etc., to make it pristine, again. The rear fenders have been cut, but the floor boards and all else are in good shape with some surface rust. It was running well when I bought it and I should have just left it alone, but didn't know the guy was gonna stiff me like he did. Anyway, I would like to sell it. It's complete; I haven't tried to start it in years. It has about 80-something thousand original miles. It's in the price range you indicated and I would not decline a reasonable offer. It has a clear TN title and just needs a new home. If it's a factory pto-driven winch, I understand that's very rare. If you're interested, send me your email address and I will send a link to dropbox where you can view pictures. I also have a 66 u13 frame with the wrong body on it if you're interested.
thanks,
roger
PS forgive me if I've already sent you this info

gsmalley

66 Bronco

I have a 1966 with a 289. 3 on the tree. It runs , drives, and stops. Hard top and soft top. it was originally a Texas truck. I was going to work on it as I drove it but bought another one a month later. Was going to post it for 6k. But since u have to ship it I will take 5k. Calling me or texting me is the best way to contact me.
Glenn
732 651 7873

Status
Not open for further replies.