• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SD Two for Sale

BrettKoenecke

I found two for sale in tiny Murdo, SD Saturday. Pioneer Auto Museum had a 74 base model with V8 and std transmission, brown/white, no rear seat, no carpet, no straight sheet metal, new tires, steel wheels on which they had 20,750 if I recall.

The second was a 66 half cab which had been set up for plowing it looked to me. Six cylinder, std transmission, bench seat, rough condition I thought, and they had it marked $14750 as I remember.

I have no interest in the deal, no interest in buying either one (!) and am reporting in case people were looking for same. I'd advise to call Pioneer and ask for Dave if you do have interest.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Was the 66' Arcadian Blue? I think someone has posted pics of that one here before.

Major Tom

Contributor
I think these are the two

Attachments

• IMG_2147.jpg
    IMG_2147.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 117

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
yep. I originally posted that pic. some friends of mine were travelling that way and came across those two. I know nothing about them but if those two are in Murdo and there are two more there for sale, maybe that is a new bronco mecca!!!

OP
OP
B

BrettKoenecke

Same ones. I bet it was a bit of a Bronco mecca back in the day. Its the kind of place where a Bronco is really useful.

My dad bought cars there back in the 70's. Great stories. Before the interstate was built, he was traveling through town, hot day and stopped to buy a pop. While looking for a place to return the bottle, he scoped out the cars on the lot and struck a deal. I bet he bought five cars there in ten years.

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Nope not the one I was thinking of.

I know of the one you are speaking of. Have seen it in person Bobby. It's in the collection in an open barn with other vehicles. Just weathering away! Will get pics from my other computer and post. They will not sell it. Tim