• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

VA Craigslist Listing

1966tiger

You've got to love some folks lack of knowledge or marketing skills. No where in the title of the ad nor the body does mention that its a Ranger or an Automatic. It may be a stripe kit away from being a $35K truck.

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
Looks like a Ranger but it is missing stripes, trim on the windshield and door frames, front bumper overriders, chrome tailgate handle.

1966tiger

Slowleak, all of the items that you mentioned above may have been painted over just like they painted over the wiring harness to the license plate bulb. Gotta love great paint prep work?!?! I wonder what else they've covered up?

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Ranger emblem on the glove box and lots of houndstooth on the interior, as Slowleak said other items are missing....

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
Slowleak, all of the items that you mentioned above may have been painted over just like they painted over the wiring harness to the license plate bulb. Gotta love great paint prep work?!?! I wonder what else they've covered up?

Cheap paint job for sure, but they missed some stuff and went over others?

I'd imagine they painted over the window trim since they did the front grille trim in #13. You can clearly see it there, but it's now white. I'd bet they did the same with the window trim, just in blue rather than remove it. And overspray on tailgate arms and such...

Also a passenger side mirror delete?

The hood looks to jut out an inch in front of the grille (#2)?

The lift gate handle is incorrect. Rear belts were never wind back like the fronts.

I mean, I'd drive it, but not for $27k.

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
Just noticed that the rear seat is not houndstooth. Too bad people don’t pay attention to the details.

This one has all the signs of being a quick flip. It’s overpriced but could be a nice stocker with a little work, unless something is hidden.

Patkelly

Loc.
Strafford, VT
I talked to the guy selling it. He is not the owner and does not know very much about what was done to the truck. Sent me pics of underneath and it looks pretty rust free I am hesitant due to the cheap and dirty paint job. That and he does not have a title in hand.

roundhouse

Bronco Guru
I talked to the guy selling it. He is not the owner and does not know very much about what was done to the truck. Sent me pics of underneath and it looks pretty rust free I am hesitant due to the cheap and dirty paint job. That and he does not have a title in hand.

So he's selling a car he doesn't own for $27k