• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Calendar

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Hell yeah.. Where you got it hung up, Garage, man cave, or in da house..

OP
OP
Pops68

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
Hangs in the basement (finished) next to the door to my hunting gear closet.

No possibility of any water damage here!!!

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
I got mine an hour ago, very nice shots, awesome broncos. I hang mine in my garage/shop on my bronco wall art area. :cool:

Great job as always Jon! ;D

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
I'm holding out thinking I will win a calendar, yes I'm a cheapo, and yes I know I'll get refunded if I do win...just something about winning a "major award" this time of year ;D

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
I ordered the 5 pack plus some t-shirts. Are these orders being shipped later? I haven't seen nuttin yet!
Yes, the orders with shirts are being shipped a little later because of the timing on printing the shirts. If you ordered before Dec 2nd then your order will ship out in the next couple of days. If you ordered after Dec 2nd then your order will ship next Sat or Mon (12/16 or 12/18)

Glad everyone likes the calendar. It turned out really nice this year (as per usual!)

House

Minutia Militia
Agreed, great calendar Jon, thanks for all your hard work going into them!