• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NP205 side mount bushing, what are you guys using

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I saw it in a thread somewhere, but cant find it now. I will make my on mount that bolts to 205, then drill a hole thru frame for a bolt to hold it on.

OP
OP
F

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
poked around on their website but not see them, if you find a pic or link please post. thanks.

AxlesUp

Loc.
Collierville TN
from the previous owners build thread on mine.

Attachments

• 205 side mount pieces.jpg
    205 side mount pieces.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 71
  • 205 side mount.jpg
    205 side mount.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 83
  • 205 side mount2.jpg
    205 side mount2.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 72

Bitch'nBronco

Contributor
Loose Cannon
Loc.
Havre De Grace, MD
I used the stock steel mount, ran a bolt thru the frame and put a body mount in between the frame and the plate that bolts to the side of the t case

OP
OP
F

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I used the stock steel mount, ran a bolt thru the frame and put a body mount in between the frame and the plate that bolts to the side of the t case

that was my thinking, but I have not found any single body mounts in poly, everybody sells them as a kit.

Bitch'nBronco

Contributor
Loose Cannon
Loc.
Havre De Grace, MD
Maybe try a parts store, they usually sell random energy suspension stuff. Or try an wanted parts add on here for a spare Bronco body mount. I had extras from my extended cab F250, it had a few extras for a crew cab. Or I guess you could try a hockey puck lol

OP
OP
F

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
another pic of the second part of the "cradle" for the np205, there will be two pieces between these pieces that runs parallel with the frame. hope to get everything mocked up and coped this weekend. I have gussets that fit the bushing and the pieces that are attached to the 205.

Attachments

• crossmember.JPG
    crossmember.JPG
    128 KB · Views: 64
OP
OP
F

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
studs will be welded on the pieces that will run parallel with frame for a skid plate