• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

50th Hoodies and Long Sleeve T's

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Hello by popular request I'll be printing a limited run of Long Sleeve T's and Hoodies. My goal is to get a minimum order of 25 by Monday as my printing guy will be taking off next week to vacation with his family in Florida. These will be just like the shirts, same logos, same color but in a cozy/warm hoody or long sleeve T. I made a few for BroncoLoco on here as a test run when I did the shirts and he was extremely happy with the way they turned out. I will also take pre orders again for the sold out shirt sizes in XXL and XXXL if you missed out earlier! Take care and Happy New Year!

To pre-order click the links provided

Hoody:
http://homade-innovations.myshopify.com/products/bronco-50th-anniversaryhoody?variant=12949302788

hoody frong.jpg hoody back.jpg

Long Sleeve:
http://homade-innovations.myshopify...rsary-long-sleeve-t-shirt?variant=12949210180

long sleeve front.jpg back long sleeve.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Reminder that pre-orders for shirts and hoodies is ending early Monday morning, if you want one of these bad boys or a sold out XXL or XXXL T place your order soon and we'll print you one up!

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Hi guys just a heads up i'll be extending the pre orders on hoodies, long sleeve t's and 2xl/3xl T's until the end of the month. My printing guy had an issue w/ his equipment and is going on vacation next week. Feel free to place an order, no rush! happy new years!

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Just a reminder if you want a long sleeve T/Hoodie or missed out on a larger sized shirt (2XL/3XL) a second print will happen at the end of the month. If you want one make sure you pre-order soon!

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Orders for hoodies and shirts are going in at end of the week! This will be the last and final print of these shirts! get yours before it's to late!

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I was asked about different colors sooo... I would be willing to do it on this last run but I wouldn't be able to offer returns on these. PM me if anyone is interested and we'll get you taken care of. The only thing I ask is the color request be simple like orange, blue, pink, grey..(not mother of pearl, grabber blue etc) there's just no way I could promise you'd get the exact color youre looking for! I cant really post options on my website for colors as im maxed out on variants and upgrading for 10-20 shirts would not be cost effective. hit me up though and i'll see what I can do. If you have already ordered and would like a different color please PM me with your name and address so I can find your order. Thanks and take care!

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Sunday night is the deadline for orders guys, tell your buddies and friends! I don't want anyone feeling left out!

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Last Day for Orders

Allright guys, this is my last bump on getting orders in. If you want a hoody or Long Sleeve T the numbers are going in tomorrow morning at 9am. I will print a few extra just in case someone misses out. I advise though if you want one, nows your chance! Take care and thanks for being patient while I get these together!

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
You're Welcome! I have one XL left I believe. I might do a run of pink shirts for the ladies. If I get enough interest on those I can take special orders on hoodies or other size shirts. I'll keep you posted! Once again thanks and glad you like your shirt!