• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Name your Bronco

OP
OP
69broncofun

69broncofun

Bronco Guru
My wife calls mine "The Mistress", because I call my eb Babe.

My wife has auburn hair so I often call her Red or Ginger.

I would prolly call your eb Red. Short Sweet Fits...

Ok I have narrowed it down 2
Red (short and sweet)
Yosemite Sam because the PO used to go to Yosemite a lot and I went with his family a few times in the RV. Great memories .

Someone also said Monkey Man. Or Money Pit

Timmy390

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Conway, AR
Green Bronco = Money Pit
Red 2500HD Duramax Crew 4x4 = Clifford (wife calls it Elmo to piss me off)
Gulfstream Aqua 1969 Mach 1 = My Baby

Clifford is my choice.....

Tim

OP
OP
69broncofun

69broncofun

Bronco Guru
I could never figure out why boats are usual a female. I that the same with cars m/f?

Tiko433

Contributor
I know just enough to be dangerous
Loc.
South West Florida
My wife calls it " Baby Blue". I'm not fond of it but along as she enjoys it as much as I do she can call it what she wants.

Cortez

Bronco Guru
How about Spanky? Short, squatty, and full of attitude like the original Spanky.

El Kabong

Contributor
Driving stuff Henry built
I like the name "Wallet". Because all your money goes in it. ;D

I have thought of calling mine Morgan, after the horse.
The Morgan horse is one of the earliest horse breeds developed in the United States. Tracing back to the foundation sire Figure, later named Justin Morgan after his best-known owner, Morgans served many roles in 19th-century American history, being used as coach horses and for harness racing, as general riding animals, and as cavalry horses during the American Civil War on both sides of the conflict...

The Morgan is a compact, refined breed ...the breed is known for its versatility...Compact and refined in build, the Morgan has strong legs...The back is short, and hindquarters are strongly muscled...Morgans appear to be a strong powerful horse, and the breed is well known as an easy keeper.
...Morgan is distinctive for its stamina and vigor, personality and eagerness and strong natural way of moving. The breed has a reputation for intelligence, courage and a good disposition...

Last edited:

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Boats are female from thousands of years of sailing tradition. Hurricanes used to all be female until they decided to be politically correct. Truck Nutz were invented to help transgender trucks self identify as male.