• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

So cal bronco clubs and trail rides

Readhead

So I live and work in So Cal yea I know .... but it is what it is ... I can’t seem to find any bronco brothers to hang out with and go on trail rides ....yea I missed Fabulous fords because of a broken rear diff and I refuse to do face book is there anyone in the San Bernardino area or Anaheim area to go play on the dirt with .... I work in Anaheim
Chris

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yep, quite a few in fact. Don't know how often they get together, but there are plenty of opportunities to do so I'm sure.

Good luck. I'm sure you'll get some responses.

Paul

1tallpole

Hi Chris,

Mine is still up in the air... or jack-stands. I hope to meet more of my Bronco brothers once the rubber meets the road.

John

OP
OP
R

Readhead

Thank you all for the replys I’m gonna do my best to be in big bear .... seems like all I ever meet are heep people ..... if I never hear it’s a heep thing again it will be to soon ... looking forward to meeting some other bronco brothers and sisters local to me
Chris

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
Thank you all for the replys I’m gonna do my best to be in big bear .... seems like all I ever meet are heep people ..... if I never hear it’s a heep thing again it will be to soon ... looking forward to meeting some other bronco brothers and sisters local to me
Chris

HQ's for this is at the Majestic Moose Lodge.
39328 Big Bear Blvd, Big Bear Lake, CA 92315

Mark

Dusty

Bronco Guru
Hey Chris I'm just up the road from you in Mentone. Make sure you come up to the Big Bear Bronco Bash, June 7-10. Get on the [socalbroncos] discussion on Yahoo Groups to stay up to date on everything that's going on with SCB. We have several big runs a year plus a few smaller ones that are thrown together.

I also invite you to join the Mentone Moose Lodge. We have a new 4X4 group that takes monthly runs in the local mountains. Yeah there are some Jeeps but we have rigs of all kinds, and everyone is down to earth.

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
If you are coming up to Big Bear and can't find a room at the Moose, I am staying at the Best Western. Pretty nice place.

OP
OP
R

Readhead

I’m just down the hill in Redlands .... might drive everyday or see about taking my motor home up can’t make it Friday but shooting for all day Saturday and Sunday

Dusty

Bronco Guru
I’m just down the hill in Redlands .... might drive everyday or see about taking my motor home up can’t make it Friday but shooting for all day Saturday and Sunday

If you haven't yet, make sure to join our So Cal Broncos group on Yahoo or Facebook.

OP
OP
R

Readhead

I did join just been crazy busy at work trying to free up time for big bear !!!