• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Brocosbybama / lilbamaprincess on ebay (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerkbike

Well I had asked the seller a few questions and had offered to put a deposit down until I could fly down there next week to get it myself. He wanted me to send all of the money right away, sight unseen. That's when I started to get suspicious and checked his previous feedback and contacted bbow. He has tried calling me several times from a blocked number and in my opinion, anyone who is that eager to get cash without the buyer having seen and inspected the vehicle in person is usually trying to scam something. He has seen the posts on here and thinks I have conspired with all of you to ruin his auction. He claims he will get my ebay account deleted which is not possible. I have 100% perfect feedback on ebay and I'm just glad I didn't fly down there to pick up a pile of crap that doesn't run. If it seems too good to be true it usually is.

jerkbike

Take a look at the for sale section of this site, a lot of quality builds from guys on here that love their trucks. Buying someones love and project is almost always a better way to go. Until the day they decide to sell it, they work on it like they are going to own it forever. Oh and you owe bbow a beer

Ha! Yes I believe I do owe bbow a beer. I will definitely keep my eyes peeled on the for sale section on here. Thanks everyone!

graniteguy

Loc.
Kempner, TX
He's on his second ebay account. Sounds like he's gonna have to get a third set up now so he can hide from you guys. This is sad for any reputable bronco being sold in Alabama. The thought of being confused with them.

apachetech

Loc.
Mountain Home, Idaho
Jerkbike,

I would recommend looking on the for sale section of this forum. You will get soemthing from a member who has done the right thing and you will know what you are getting. I am glad you got spooked and did not get yourself into something you would regret rather than enjoy!

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
First, welcome to the sight! This is an amazing place for info, friends, help, and wisdom.

I'm one of the guys who got screwed by him (before I knew about this sight). It has taken me 5 years and $5k to get the bronco into the state in which he claimed it was (in the sale).

You can still leave feedback for him. Read all the threads on here. Here is some of what I had to deal with: http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202965

I'm really glad and thankful you didn't get hosed!!!

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
So, here he goes again (Private Message to me). Jon closed the other thread, so I guess he's messaging now. Oh, he's so computer savvy, he sent it to me twice.

MYGR868 said:
your just mad cuz your wifes nipples point to her toes atleast my wife is hot enough and can find her nipples to wear nipple rings you faggot ass bitch. i would love to meet each and everyone one of you 1 at a time to lay a good ass whoopin on all you fucktards!!!

My Response: "Whatever makes you feel good about yourself."

jerkbike

So, here he goes again (Private Message to me). Jon closed the other thread, so I guess he's messaging now. Oh, he's so computer savvy, he sent it to me twice.

My Response: "Whatever makes you feel good about yourself."

hahaha that's hilarious! This is my favorite message from him today:

"keep up the good work your kids will be proud of the loser they get to look up to. and your wife must be proud of the coward she married or is it your husband lol gay marriages are permitted in ny correct??? - lilbamaprincess"

When I informed him I'm a lady, he decided I must be a prostitute. We're dealing with a bonafide genuis folks.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
He's realy tryin out for one the CMT really shows....sweet pieces of shoot in A....well I like the State of AL. Can;t help some the folks in it...;)

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
So I was the bronco virgin that won bama's auction for the 68 bronco. Luckily, before I sent any money I got a bad feeling and contacted bbow who enlightened me about that guy. According to Ebay motors, the auction is non binding so I won't have trouble getting out of the transaction. I wish there was more that I could do to keep that guy from scamming another person. Thanks to you all and especially bbow for the heads up on that jerk.

I'm really glad you made that decision. I bought my bronco from him in 2006 and have been trying ever since to inform people about what he is doing. I have no desire to destroy the guy. I just don't want people to get hurt by him. Now, people are becoming aware.

Sorry about the prostitute thing. He's just like that. I hope you know, in almost six years on here I have NEVER seen anyone act like that. 99% of the people on here are great. (Watch out for Half-Cab. He has issues. :p;D).

Welcome aboard!

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Never argue with a stupid person... They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

That is one of the most profound things I've ever heard! I am sure what it means, and I like it!;):D

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
I (Watch out for Half-Cab. He has issues. :p;D).

Welcome aboard!

Well my Doctor moved to Georgia....I can't help my self...;D;)

Said he had to get away for a spell...said might be back in 5 to 6 yrs..???:cry:

Think he was tryin to tell me something??:?

Tedster100

Chairman of the Bored
Originally Posted by MYGR868
your just mad cuz your wifes nipples point to her toes atleast my wife is hot enough and can find her nipples to wear nipple rings you faggot ass bitch. i would love to meet each and everyone one of you 1 at a time to lay a good ass whoopin on all you fucktards!!!

Maybe we're all being a bit hard on this guy and taking the wrong approach with ol' Bama. He says he wants to meet each and every one of us so I propose that we have a Bronco work weekend at his place. He's a member here, he has lots of Bronco's that could seriously benefit from some quality wrenching by "qualified" members and he'd look pretty good on the barbie.

Status
Not open for further replies.