• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

74 Coyote Ranger Build (Updated 4 Dec 21)

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Just saw this and really nice so far! Looking forward to seeing the rest come together!

OP
OP
AFLtCol

AFLtCol

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Just learned how to update the thread title....figured time to update "The Build Begins" since it started over 3 yrs ago!

OP
OP
AFLtCol

AFLtCol

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Stripe applied to the hood.

Attachments

• IMG_9604.JPG
    IMG_9604.JPG
    116.2 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_9608.JPG
    IMG_9608.JPG
    99 KB · Views: 148
OP
OP
AFLtCol

AFLtCol

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Bought some NOS dog dish caps, now going to order some skinny 17" 108 Series from Circle Racing that look like steelies but made out of aluminum.

Attachments

• IMG_0822.jpg
    IMG_0822.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 125

TX SS

Contributor
Loc.
Houston
What did Circle Racing quote you for the rims? When I inquired in March for 17" x 7" they said $499 each uncoated.

OP
OP
AFLtCol

AFLtCol

Contributor
Bronco Guru
What did Circle Racing quote you for the rims? When I inquired in March for 17" x 7" they said $499 each uncoated.

Same price; said I can order thru Summit Racing.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Love Brown (ish) Rangers! Pretty popular combo that year and a couple around it too, if I remember.

I didn't read if it's in the thread, but did your painter spray those, or are they one of the decal reproductions? Assuming decal, but want to make sure. They sure looks sweet either way!

Can't wait to see the lower body ones.

Paul

OP
OP
AFLtCol

AFLtCol

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Love Brown (ish) Rangers! Pretty popular combo that year and a couple around it too, if I remember.

I didn't read if it's in the thread, but did your painter spray those, or are they one of the decal reproductions? Assuming decal, but want to make sure. They sure looks sweet either way!

Can't wait to see the lower body ones.

Paul

It's the ranger stripe kit from Broncitis.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
It's the ranger stripe kit from Broncitis.

Excellent.
Thinking about getting one myself, since I've always liked the look. Not interested in really making a faux-Ranger with all the goodies necessarily, but love the look of the stripes. Still think Ford did a really nice job on the design working with the body lines.

Thanks

Paul

OP
OP
AFLtCol

AFLtCol

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Another hood shot...

Attachments

• IMG_9601.JPG
    IMG_9601.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 96
OP
OP
AFLtCol

AFLtCol

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have no clue why my bronco is on it's side?

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Special Green Hornet Edition wheel clamps makes more floor space available by hanging the rig on the wall!
Very cool...:cool:

Paul

ame

I always thought that VW V10 in a classic Bronco would be a lot of fun, great looking build!

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
From what I've gathered, if you have an iPhone, your volume buttons have to be facing down when taking the photo, then they will upload correctly.