• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

BadShoe's 4R70W repair video now available

badshoe

Loc.
Prince George
Hi, Ken here, I’ve finished the AODE/4R70W repair video project. I’m building the DVD inventory and will be putting together a spec. and info PDF sheet for it. If you would like to purchase the DVD or download, let me know and I’ll send you a paypal invoice with a discount for customers who have asked for this title. For this introduction, the DVD is $30.95 (USA sale) or download (world wide) for $24.95. Once I put it on my web site, it will be the normal DVD and download prices. Let me know if you’re interested or have any questions, thanks…..Ken.
badshoe@comcast.net

66horse

Bronco Guru
Can you give a more detailed description of the video.

I have a 4r70w that does not shift past 2nd I want to fix.

I have another I want to do the jmod too.

And another completely disassembled (by someone else) that I need to assess and rebuild.

Would this video cover my needs for what I am looking to do. Not a big deal if it does not cover the j-mod as there are tons of YouTube videos on that.

Cheers,
Steve

OP
OP
B

badshoe

Loc.
Prince George
I don't do the jmod in this version but do show some upgrades. The video has lots of detail which should have all you need and more on your projects. I give some history, show external features, tool needed, teardown, inspection, reassembly of components, air checks, full valve body disassembly and buildup and transmission final assembly....Ken.

66horse

Bronco Guru
Cool. Ill send you my info to invoice me for a download.

Steve

Lt1Burb

Ken, I have a 4R70W that needs the output shaft changed to install an advance adapters one. Will your video explain how to do this, I was going to buy a master rebuild kit also.