• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ain't this a cutey!

Howard2x4x4

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Found the pic on my FB feed! Somebody somewhere has his(her) gears turnin' and hands busy!

Attachments

• F100 Bronco.jpg
    F100 Bronco.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 269

migs

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I see that one pop up from time to time, looks like it's undergone some recent modifications....lift and tires/wheels.
I think I remember first seeing it for sale on the west coast a few years back, then it ended up here in NH.
It has been spotted at several shows throughout the NH/MA border area.

Attachments

• 0625171137.jpg
    0625171137.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 183
  • 1001171107.jpg
    1001171107.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 179

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
I have pictures of it that I took at the local auto parts store a few years back. I think it just sold in the last few months on eBay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
If i remember it was in one of my Bronco Driver Magazines. I think it’s a beautiful conversion to a truck bed.

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
It was well done. Personally I would of made two changes to it if I were building one, first I would use a bronco half cab on it versus making the cab top out of the F100 donor truck and I would probably make the bed a bit longer with a frame stretch to give it a more proportionate look. The custom top it had was removable if my memory serves me correctly and the work was well done regardless and my changes are purely personal preference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Juiceman

Contributor
that looks really slick. Sort of like what J**p is trying to do with their pickups.

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
That thing is cool, seen it here and there over the years, nice rig. ;D