• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Fast N Loud

Broncofreak74

Loc.
birmingham,al
Next week Monday night Discovery Bronco Build

Just saw that the boys of Fast n Loud are bad a$$ing a stock eb next Monday. Make sure to watch. It seems to turn into more than meets their eyes. RUST

Last edited by a moderator:

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
Its a blue 76 should be a interesting show hopefully it doesnt get wrecked like the 67 mustang did tonight. Right after they finished it. Of course they said it was totaled but it appeared to be fender grill and bumper that got mashed up.

nathan.hall1

Loc.
Central Washington
Yeah I just watched that episode with the mustang, they called it 23,000 dollar loss... If the frame was tweaked most of that money in parts could make another 67 sweet so they lost some labor and paint...

It's a cool show I have it recording every week can't wait for the bronco episode

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I'd heard about that one from the Tx crew... Look forward to it..

gritz

After it airs I will let you guys in on a little secret. Dont be so impressed with thier work.

ET

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That really sucks about the mustang. I can't wait for the bronco build.

Eugene

xcntrk

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NOVA
After it airs I will let you guys in on a little secret. Dont be so impressed with thier work.

I've never really been too impressed with their work. I mean it's a cool show and obviously they're talented entrepreneurs doing something I'm sure we'd all wish we could do (and make money at), but overall they just flip cars. Every once and while they do some little bits of neat & innovative work, but usually it's just buying low, polishing up a little, and selling high. To quote their last episode: "sometime all you need is a new battery, fresh gas, points & plugs, and a 40+ year old engine will fire right up!"

But all that said, still fun to watch! ;D

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Yeah, the mustang looked pretty nice when they were finished with it but totaled is a bunch of BS! I'm sure they can fix that car. I saw the bronco episode for next week so hopefully won't forget to watch.

Benny

Loc.
Humble, TX
I had Richard on one of my flights from Dallas to Tulsa last summer. Really nice guy. He said he was going to look at a 30s Ford is all he would tell us. Said if the deal was good he was driving back that night. We asked about it getting late and the thunderstorms that were around and he told us it was "...all part of the adventure."
It's nice to watch a car show with guys who don't take themselves too seriously and/or aren't throwing chairs at each other.

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
it sucked that the mustang got hit. I am sure the car could be fixed but the frame/body was bent. And the fact the guy that hit them had no insurance really sucked!
I like the show because they do screw up and they dont go crazy with the rebuilds and mods. I dont put them on the same level as a Chip Foose,or Boyd. They flip cars and thats ok I wish I had the coin and the time to do the same!

eb-nutt1

If their paint/body guy was any good, he could have grafted another good clip off another car, swapped the parts over, a little paint work and they would still have been in the money, though not quite as much. I know a guy that redoes stangs as a hobby, has took much, much worse and made it look just as good. According to how much work you want to do!

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
We watch for the entertainment value, if I had the money, they wouldn't be working on anything I owned... oh wait,... I do all of my own work...:D

Timmy390

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Conway, AR
First, the car looked great.......I did like it....
Being a mustang purest, I didn't like the color change. Baby blue isn't my color but to me it's worth more in it's original color/interior than a changed one.....

Not saying it couldn't be fixed (looked like it could to me) but at what cost? They had more in it than they should have as it was(67 vert, 289 with air). Add the cost of fixing it and they're in so deep they're throwing good money after bad. Remember their going for a top of the line resto. Cutting the front clip off and adding one hurts the value of the car as a restored classic not to mention the VIN stanpings/buck tags that would need changing. I wouldn't pay top dollar for it if I knew it had a new fornt clip.

Now if it had been a 67 390 fastback 4 speed car......that changes things.

Tim

Nightstick

Bronco guy
I like the show for it's entertainment value. I agree that they're not the best restorers out there, but they appear to be a small operation that can't afford to spend months on one project. They have to make decisions that cost less to turn a profit, rather than just throwing an infinite amount of money at something. I'm sure if they were building cars for a specific customer with deep pockets they'd could turn out some great cars.

They do need some improvement in the body work area for sure.