• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Schematic of inner door handle parts

rbodine

I am trying to figure out what pieces that I am missing inside the doors to make my handles and locks work. It is obvious that parts are missing, but I am not sure what. I have looked all over the internet for a schematic of the inner workings of the door locks and latches on early broncos and have come up empty. I did order a 1969 shop manual off of ebay today, so I am hoping that it will be there. If anyone has any better pics or locations for pics I would appreciate it...

ogr

Loc.
Vail
I've found several of the vendors catalogs helpful as well as the tech pages on their websites. LMCtruck.com, Jeffs Bronco Graveyard, Tom's Bronco Parts to name a few. If you look at the door pages most have diagrams where the pieces fit. I just went to Tom's site and clicked on door latch...a diagram will pop up with all the rods/clips/levers/ etc.