• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mystery clip from behind dash

mattt

Bronco Guru
Apparently I took my dash apart too long ago. I now can't remember where this clip went. Can anyone help me on where this clip is used behind the dash? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• clip4.jpg
    clip4.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 178
OP
OP
M

mattt

Bronco Guru
Hmmm....not sure. I looked and my Bronco(69) has another style clip there. I know this clip was behind the dash somewhere when I took it apart. I had to remove the dash to build my thru the dash cage. It was over a year ago that I took the dash out, so where this was escapes me.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
x3 - seen lots of those on wiper motors over the years. Never seen them on anything else. Someone was working on the wiper linkage, sprung the clip off, and it shot off somewhere and ended up behind the dash.

OP
OP
M

mattt

Bronco Guru
Ok, thanks for getting me straight on this one. Here is what has been on that clip position for the last 20 odd years that I've owned my 69. Now I find out it's been clipped wrong all these years :cool: Thank you.

Attachments

• clip5.jpg
    clip5.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 40