• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MT 1979 Ford Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seventee

Contributor
Loc.
In the sticks of MT
It's taken me a couple of years to come to this difficult decision, but it's time to let this one go and move on to other projects and interests. I am hoping there is someone out in the ClassicBroncos community that is interested in the 78-79 models. Below is a link to my Craigslist post that has more pics and information. Feel free to send me a PM or contact through the C/L email relay. Thanks for looking!

https://helena.craigslist.org/cto/d/1979-ford-bronco/6722540870.html

IMG_1015.jpg

ford man

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Leesburg Ga
Nice bronco. I have a few of that model they are good looking trucks and drive nice. I vote for you to keep it you will regret selling it with all the history good luck either way.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Seventee

Seventee

Contributor
Loc.
In the sticks of MT
Yeah I know Bill, but it was time to send it along to someone that can give it the attention it needs. I think a lot of us go through this. I only drove it twice in the last two years and it's taking up valuable space I need for other things. I'm comfortable with it, Dad is happy and the buyer is another enthusiast with a number of other Broncos and Ford Trucks, so it sounds like it's going to a good home.

Just think, if I didn't have that Bronco I would've never known you. :p

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yeah I know Bill, but it was time to send it along to someone that can give it the attention it needs. I think a lot of us go through this. I only drove it twice in the last two years and it's taking up valuable space I need for other things. I'm comfortable with it, Dad is happy and the buyer is another enthusiast with a number of other Broncos and Ford Trucks, so it sounds like it's going to a good home.

Just think, if I didn't have that Bronco I would've never known you. :p

Just think. Wait...you meant that in a good way.....right?:-X

OP
OP
Seventee

Seventee

Contributor
Loc.
In the sticks of MT
Bill, you're losing your touch. You didn't provide anywhere near as much help in this for sale thread as you did in Johnny's. %)

OP
OP
Seventee

Seventee

Contributor
Loc.
In the sticks of MT
Interesting. Appears to be the same guy that bought it from me. The front seat upholstery pic was added.

This truck does not have 77,000 original miles and the paint certainly does not look as good as in 1979. It was 171,000 when I sold it. Tires are not new unless he replaced them. They were 10-year old BFG with probably 15-20K on them. Also the title is not the original title; it had a newer title from 2005 when it was switched from dad's name to my name. And as far as I know, Montana is not on the west coast, at least not yet.

He said he was going to keep this one. %)

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Bill, you're losing your touch. You didn't provide anywhere near as much help in this for sale thread as you did in Johnny's. %)

Yr right...I think I invested so much energy "helping" Barber sell stuff that I ran out of it in the end.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.