• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Fabulous Ford Forever 2018

broncoman805

Loc.
Oxnard, CA
I got two questions.

1. Mark is there a pizza/beer night in the T. O. area on the 14th?

2. Is Fierce Pierce going with his chauffeur in his Bronco?

OP
OP
garberz

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
I got two questions.

1. Mark is there a pizza/beer night in the T. O. area on the 14th?

2. Is Fierce Pierce going with his chauffeur in his Bronco?

We could certainly set something up for that Saturday. There's only a few of us from the 805 heading to Knott's. I'll PM you my #.

I haven't heard from Pierce's family since he made it home. Maybe they'd be in for pizza.

Mark

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
Just a thought to bump this up since its only two weeks out now. April 15th free to spectators except for parking if you park in the Knotts complex.

HB73

Got mine last week.
5da7aa98bd67f3b7c68bb82d75e608e2.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

68ford

Bronco Guru
Got mine about 2 weeks ago. The so cal group still doing the angellos burger place the night before?

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
I just registered, but I'm bringing my Mustang this year, not the Bronco. Sorry. :(

I just pulled my '68 High Country Special out of 14+ year storage and it looks like hell. Calling it "patina" is being way too kind. But I'm bringing it anyway. It should be fun to watch the reactions from some of the more serious Mustang folks. They may be worried that my car will give their car tetanus! ;D

Is it at least gonna have a cb.com sticker on it?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I just registered, but I'm bringing my Mustang this year, not the Bronco. Sorry. :(

I just pulled my '68 High Country Special out of 14+ year storage and it looks like hell. Calling it "patina" is being way too kind. But I'm bringing it anyway. It should be fun to watch the reactions from some of the more serious Mustang folks. They may be worried that my car will give their car tetanus! ;D

Nice Jon.. :)

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it at least gonna have a cb.com sticker on it?
No, but I'll wear a CB.com t-shirt. :cool:

Loading the HCS up on the trailer first thing in the morning to drive out. See everyone at the show!

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I'm headed out about 9 a.m. tomorrow morning. Maybe see ya on the road?

Todd Z.

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Loaded up and headed out.

I'm sure I'll be spending a lot of time on the grass with the Bronco crowd, but if anyone is walking through the Mustang aisles stop by the ugliest one there and say hi. ;)

Attachments

• 2018-04-14 09.42.58.jpg
    2018-04-14 09.42.58.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 45

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
Sounds like I might make it out to check out some broncos since I didn't get a pass. Sucks to not have a bronco there but at least I'm not trapped til 3. If I had a big cb.com sticker it would get pasted on jons mustang

taipeichris

Bronco Guru
Well that's as clean and shinny as it's going to get...
Zzz...
:cool:

Attachments

• Fab Fords Forever 2018 p0.jpg
    Fab Fords Forever 2018 p0.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited: