• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

76 lubr - 2/22/18

OP
OP

76Bronco302

Loc.
Sherman, Tx
Can I ask who your body man is? I am going to be needed one. I am in DFW Area.
Thanks

Schnitker Body Repair. Its located downtown sherman. At the time the body man and painter were working for the man who owned the shop. Body man bought the shop about 2-3 years ago. Body man restores many mopars, but will do any restore if he has time.

69broncofun

Bronco Guru
Schnitker Body Repair. Its located downtown sherman. At the time the body man and painter were working for the man who owned the shop. Body man bought the shop about 2-3 years ago. Body man restores many mopars, but will do any restore if he has time.
Perfect thanks

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Yes! Ill need to update this with some pictures. Still waiting on doors and to finish up a small console for the time being, but its fun to drive and I get many looks and thumbs up

Yes sir, mo Pics for sure..

I bet you do get them good looks

OP
OP

76Bronco302

Loc.
Sherman, Tx
Been some time since Ive updated the build. Its only take 3 years, but the doors have finally made it back on the Bronco. Enjoy

Attachments

• p444LvBHTWiKCxRizPYrFw.jpg
    p444LvBHTWiKCxRizPYrFw.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 119