• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Engine Decals

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looking for pictures of original engine decals/placement for the 6 cylinders for the '66 and '67 broncos. I believe there are three different ones but interested in two of them. One (silver) would be on the air cleaner arm and the other (orange/white) on the valve cover. Pics below are what they should look like.

Attachments

• IMG_1077.jpg
    IMG_1077.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_1068.jpg
    IMG_1068.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_1067.jpg
    IMG_1067.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 64

jckkys

Bronco Guru
Go to the classic Mustang parts suppliers. Bronco vendors do little to help with restorations. The classic Mustang specialty businesses have many of the restoration parts that are correct for Broncos.

House

Minutia Militia
Tim, I imagine you have the decals and are just looking to confirm placement, correct?

Jaxgtc

Looking for pictures of original engine decals/placement for the 6 cylinders for the '66 and '67 broncos. I believe there are three different ones but interested in two of them. One (silver) would be on the air cleaner arm and the other (orange/white) on the valve cover. Pics below are what they should look like.

Osborne remakes tons of decals for every type of car. Take a look at their catalog and call them if you don't see it. They will even consider remaking something they don't carry.

http://osborn-reproduction.com/

OP
OP
eaglenest66

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks for the replies all but like Chris (House) said, placement of original motor decals is what exactly what I am looking for. Nice "Original" decals, unless you replaced an original with reproductions in the exact spot of an original. Btw, as far as I know, there were only three decals on the motor unless somebody and show me others. That would be a new discovery on my part! Thanks. tim