Bronco Hut    

Ford Bronco Parts - Classic Vintage Early Bronco Parts   Toms Bronco Parts   BC Broncos
Community
 Message Forum
 Photo Gallery
 Event Calendar
 Book Reviews
 Bronco Wallpaper
 Bronco FAQ
 Link Back to CB!
 600+ Bronco Links!

Search all Bronco Links
Buy / Sell
 Classifieds / Want Ads
 Vendor Forum
James Duff
Rust Bullet
Sexton Offroad
Bronco Tech
Recent Tech Articles
 •Holley Carb Tips
 •Aussie Locker
 •C6 203 205 Doubler
 •4 Link
 •Clutch Replacement
 •Early Turn Signals
 •C4 Improvements
 •Threaded Dipstick
 •NV3550 5 spd
     More Tech...
Ford Bronco Parts - Classic Vintage Early Bronco Parts

Welcome to the ClassicBroncos.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a GUEST which limits your access to viewing only. To take advantage of all the forum features please take a moment to register. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact the admin. If you've lost your password click here.

Go Back   ClassicBroncos.com Forums > Classifieds > Wanted - 66-77 Bronco Parts

Old 04/17/18, 08:05 AM   #1
flip

Jasper, IN
'76 Liftgate latches
City: Jasper

Looking for a pair of liftgate latches for our '76. It was originally a full hardtop but a PO changed it to a half cab. Hurting for these BAD and not really in the mood to do a bunch of fabrication work.

Let me know what you have as well as condition. Price is not a consideration at this point.

Phil
flip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/18/18, 04:52 PM   #2
slim811
Contributor

Lock the Hubs!

Wilkes-Barre, PA
eBay: slim811
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by flip View Post
Looking for a pair of liftgate latches for our '76. It was originally a full hardtop but a PO changed it to a half cab. Hurting for these BAD and not really in the mood to do a bunch of fabrication work.

Let me know what you have as well as condition. Price is not a consideration at this point.

Phil

Welcome flip! 1st post. Just wonder why you need lift gate latches if you have a halfcab? Is your top a homemade half cab, because a factory half cab would have just a window not a lift gate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
slim811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/19/18, 05:49 AM   #3
flip

Jasper, IN
We are going the full cab route with the resto. The donor we bought was a full that had been converted to a half. I don't want to get into great detail on our project right now because I made a commitment to Jon when I initially registered.

I can say that I am a Ford dealer that is building a '76 that will be donated to an organization this fall who will auction it off for a local non profit. We have partnered with many of the vendors on this site and greatly appreciate their contributions and technical knowledge.

I also appreciate the wealth of knowledge on this site and quite honestly, without it, there is NO way we would or could be doing this.

When we are done I hope to release all of our build documentation to CB along with very extensive wiring diagrams for the Explorer swap I have been making. The build is very Icon'ish with a bunch of our unique touches.

Said too much, will shut trap now so it doesn't look like I'm trying to spam the fourm.

Phil

p.s. Still need the latches
Old 04/20/18, 08:14 PM   #4
1sicbronconut
Contributor
Bronco Guru

Back to the Hills!

Rapid City

My Gallery
So you need the latches that are actually in the rear hatch?

"I’d rather die on my feet than live on my knees.” –Stephane “Charb” Charbonnier
1sicbronconut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/23/18, 06:08 AM   #5
flip

Jasper, IN
Yes, sir.

At this point I would be happy if someone had one we could borrow to make a template from. This is holding up the body work and fitting of the hatch. I have been buying parts as they are needed and had no idea this was made from unobtanium. Woof!

ClassicBroncos.com Forums > Classifieds > Wanted - 66-77 Bronco Parts