• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Looking for classic bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolverine

Looking to purchase a classic bronco. 75% or more restored or complete. Not looking for a full time project. 75% street, with 25% off road capability. Rugged look but not a rock climber. Prefer 351, 347 (stroker) or 302, 3-4 speed manual. No white interior seats. Located in Texas, but will travel for 'right' truck. Thanks.

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looking to purchase a classic bronco. 75% or more restored or complete. Not looking for a full time project. 75% street, with 25% off road capability. Rugged look but not a rock climber. Prefer 351, 347 (stroker) or 302, 3-4 speed manual. No white interior seats. Located in Texas, but will travel for 'right' truck. Thanks.

If you're doing 75%/25% you might want to look at a 5 speed. The 4 speed is typically a NP435 and really not needed unless you have massive power. Also it requires a 2 inch body lift, or lots of fabrication to the trans tunnel to get it to fit. A 5 speed is a very popular swap with gives you a nice "granny" gear and an overdrive. Typically a NV3550/AX-15 but there are others, and a 1 inch BL is perfect to make it work. Lots of people have done this swap.

Bronco king

I live here in New Braunfals TX and have a perfect one for you my number is 8302377190 if you would like pictures 302 77" nice some small body work nothing major..

mainsail09

Contributor
Loc.
Tuscaloosa
Right Bronco

Have you found your Bronco? I may have what you are looking for. PM if interested

OP
OP
Wolverine

Wolverine

Just updating my post "Looking for a classic Bronco" please keep me in mind if you hear of any classic broncos for sale. I am beginning to lose 'faith' that I will find one in my price range. Thanks.

505james

Just updating my post "Looking for a classic Bronco" please keep me in mind if you hear of any classic broncos for sale. I am beginning to lose 'faith' that I will find one in my price range. Thanks.

Hey wolverine if your still looking I have a 72 u-14 that’s almost done. It’s a great daily driver and built only for trails not rock climbing. If your still interested you can call me at +15053200674 thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.