• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

PA 1977 Restomod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Listing for a local owner who asked me to help him sell his Bronco. He is asking $49.5K

Originally a Washington state vehicle, now located in Harrisburg, PA

According to him it was a frame on restomod when he bought it a couple years ago.

1977 with the good factory options: 302, auto, front discs, power steering, power brakes.

I looked it over briefly at a show this summer and it looked like it was a solid vehicle, but i did not look it over as if I were buying it. If anyone is seriously intereted, I can go do a more in depth inspection and test drive.

Attachments

• 2016-08-06 14.48.23.jpg
    2016-08-06 14.48.23.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 1,162
  • 2016-08-06 14.48.37.jpg
    2016-08-06 14.48.37.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 911
  • 2016-08-06 14.48.55.jpg
    2016-08-06 14.48.55.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 977
  • 2016-08-06 14.49.15.jpg
    2016-08-06 14.49.15.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 1,123
  • 2016-08-06 14.49.32.jpg
    2016-08-06 14.49.32.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 1,016
OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Is that a Bronco color? I like it, like the Gold Rush edition Bronco.

No, I do not think it is, but it does look good on a Bronco.

The Gold Rush edition was not a solid gold color, it was a two tone on the body as I recall.

67RT

Bronco Guru
Looks like my 70 Carmel Bronze Metallic, although paint on mine is orig so age has changed it.

Attachments

• bronco.jpg
    bronco.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 272
OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
This ever sell??

I don't think so, at least not through me. However, I have not talked to the owner since I posted it for him, so it's possible he told it locally.

If interested, I can inquire if it's still available.

bronco italiano

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That's a very nice rig. Pricey, but a beauty.

Given the work involved not pricey at all. You get what you pay for. A custom build is a work of art that will last for many many years.

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
I didn't say nor mean to imply that it was over-priced. Just "pricey."

Sorry, but to me, $50k is pricey..... period!

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
I didn't say nor mean to imply that it was over-priced. Just "pricey."

Sorry, but to me, $50k is pricey..... period!

Just going by a number, price is always relative. $50K for a Aventador would obviously be a steal, as it would also be for an Icon BR.

This would be very expensive compared to some, cheap compared to a couple I just sold and relatively dirt cheap to many others which have sold in the last year or two.

How the quality of the vehicle stands up in an apple to apple comparison to others which have sold in the last year or so is another matter, and up for the buyer to decide if it is priced within a fair market range or not. That is the tricky part, the number alone means nothing (other than we can all probably agree that to most of us in the Bronco world, $50K is still a significant amount of money for what is basically a toy).

kancox

Just going by a number, price is always relative. $50K for a Aventador would obviously be a steal, as it would also be for an Icon BR.

This would be very expensive compared to some, cheap compared to a couple I just sold and relatively dirt cheap to many others which have sold in the last year or two.

How the quality of the vehicle stands up in an apple to apple comparison to others which have sold in the last year or so is another matter, and up for the buyer to decide if it is priced within a fair market range or not. That is the tricky part, the number alone means nothing (other than we can all probably agree that to most of us in the Bronco world, $50K is still a significant amount of money for what is basically a toy).
Well put and i might add your not anheiiser-busch or frito lay,your not looking for market share. Your looking for one buyer,and you can always drop price if need be

Status
Not open for further replies.