• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Connection Meet/Greet Sat Oct 13th

yz634

Try and give Dan a call, if you haven't tried that already. I know that he is out on the road alot either picking up more used Broncos or delivering the ones that they finish. I usually have better luck calling. You may get voicemail but call back 15-20 minutes later if you do.

I am working in Australia now and back there in Dec. I gave up calling. Got my money and my Bronco.

OP
OP
greatguy57078

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looking good! When do you expect to get the body back from Dan's?

I just finished flipping and putting the first coat of POR15 on tonight. I will apply another coat tomorrow and repeat the flip. After the second coat is setup I will apply the Chassis Black.

Then I have to clean and put the engine back in ...reassemble the axles ... and install the NV3550 kit. The chassis and body will be reunited late Dec if all goes as planned. %)