• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

James Duff teams up with Nashville Early Bronco! DIY Duff Exhaust Video

bronkenn

Contributor
Bronco Guy
Loc.
Southeast Ohio
I wish I could make it but I am deep into my resto right now. Just getting new sheet metal daily and have welded on the new quarters, tail light sections...but still have rockers and door skins, plus paint and interior. Next year will be my first super cel.

Leave it in the barn and come anyways. Mine won't be done and I am going to see some Broncs and meet some people. Hopefully get some ideas. Ken

vtboy51

I don't ever go 70 in my Bronco, but I will test 55 :)

Did you see the before and after comparison?

I believe you mentioned in your video having to move your inline fuel pump to make room for the exhaust, where did you move it to?

jonmelton

I believe you mentioned in your video having to move your inline fuel pump to make room for the exhaust, where did you move it to?

Just to the top of the frame. I have a 1 inch body lift so I had room

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Just wanted to bump this thread to the top and let people know I am super pleased with how this exhaust kit turned out. ALOT more people are buying this kit now that we revamped it. Adding a how to Video to install it also was a great addition and I am looking forward to doing more. Can't thank Nashville Early Broncos enough for all the help!

Due to the popularity of this product we are excited to bring you a 2-1 Duff exhaust kit. I have it done and we are currently testing it. I'll have more details about it soon.

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
Just wanted to bump this thread to the top and let people know I am super pleased with how this exhaust kit turned out. ALOT more people are buying this kit now that we revamped it. Adding a how to Video to install it also was a great addition and I am looking forward to doing more. Can't thank Nashville Early Broncos enough for all the help!

Due to the popularity of this product we are excited to bring you a 2-1 Duff exhaust kit. I have it done and we are currently testing it. I'll have more details about it soon.

It was just a matter of time......

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

Y'all did a great job as always brother...

Cortez

Bronco Guru
Due to the popularity of this product we are excited to bring you a 2-1 Duff exhaust kit. I have it done and we are currently testing it. I'll have more details about it soon.[/QUOTE]

Patiently awaiting this one Mike - plenty of other things to do on my rig for another month then I’ll be ready, if you need a deadline brother ;D

PaveBronco

Patiently awaiting this one Mike - plenty of other things to do on my rig for another month then I’ll be ready, if you need a deadline brother ;D[/QUOTE]

yes, also interested in the 2 into one, hope this will cure my dual pipe under floor heating system currently installed.

ryes

Mike - when do you expect this to become available to order? I’m ready to pull the trigger on a 2-1 system and may just wait this one out if you expect it to be released relatively soon.

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Please email me if you are interested in the 2-1 kit at monstermikeduff@gmail.com

Please let me know if you are running headers or manifolds and/or if you are in the market for headers.

Let me know what engine/trans/tcase you are running as well.

GloNDark

2-1 kit coming!! AWESOME!!!

I have been shopping around for a new exhaust (headers & Full exhaust) for my 73 for a while. Haven't seen anything that fits what I want. Can't wait to see this!

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
OP
OP
jduffent

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
Hey everyone, wanted to share with you some great news.

Packaging and shipping our first run of 2-1 Exhaust kits next week. 12/3/18

We've updated the first post to show everyone the details of this kit.
http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=290733

Thanks to Monster Mike for putting in huge amounts of overtime to get this kit dialed in so we could offer it with free shipping for Black Friday.

He has tweaked this kit several times so it will work with many different drive train configurations as well with two of the most popular shorty headers available on the market today that do not already offer an exhaust kit to go with them.

We will continue to make this kit even more versatile in 2019.

JDI