• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

KS Rocks this Sat! 12/16

FordBronc

Contributor
Bronco's, yea I have a couple.
Loc.
Polk County, Missouri
Rush Springs info. https://www.rushspringsranch.com/ 55 miles of trails. $20 Per Vehicle up to 3 People, $5 Extra Person

South of Neosho Mo. 80 Rush Springs Ln, Pineville, MO 64856. I'd post a trail map, but they are all .webp and invalid to load...

On my 1st trip to Disney with the son in law and his Razor I seen this Bronco in Hogans campground. Water was to high to get across to the other part.

Attachments

• 100_1526.jpg
    100_1526.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 27
  • 100_1518.jpg
    100_1518.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 100_1517.jpg
    100_1517.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 24
  • 100_1519.jpg
    100_1519.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 100_1524.jpg
    100_1524.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 24
  • 100_1523.jpg
    100_1523.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 24
  • 100_1525.jpg
    100_1525.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 20

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
Keep me posted SD and we'll get together. Rush springs is a fun spot 2-1/2 hours for me and easy to do. Disney is just a short hop, I usually just drive the bronco unless it's too cold or hanging out around a campfire at night.

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Sweet.. Thanks for sharing, Would definitely be up for checking out a new park and hit the trails..

When would everyone be available? Weekend before or after Christmas? :D

or even in Jan sometime I reckon

Rush Springs info. https://www.rushspringsranch.com/ 55 miles of trails. $20 Per Vehicle up to 3 People, $5 Extra Person

South of Neosho Mo. 80 Rush Springs Ln, Pineville, MO 64856. I'd post a trail map, but they are all .webp and invalid to load...

On my 1st trip to Disney with the son in law and his Razor I seen this Bronco in Hogans campground. Water was to high to get across to the other part.

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Will do brother, Looks like 3 hours or a little less for me.. Depends on the hills I reckon.

Keep me posted SD and we'll get together. Rush springs is a fun spot 2-1/2 hours for me and easy to do. Disney is just a short hop, I usually just drive the bronco unless it's too cold or hanging out around a campfire at night.

Ict57

Chiming in...

I'm in Wichita and never been there. Not sure I can swing it this weekend but sounds fun.

How rough are the trails? Have a stock 75 with small lift and tires, nothing fancy. This truck is new to me and haven't abused it much yet. But seems like a good terrible idea.

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I'm in Wichita and never been there. Not sure I can swing it this weekend but sounds fun.

How rough are the trails? Have a stock 75 with small lift and tires, nothing fancy. This truck is new to me and haven't abused it much yet. But seems like a good terrible idea.

Usually mild to wild at these bigger parks

Just depends on what your group intends to hit when they go out

We aren’t going real extreme this wknd.

FordBronc

Contributor
Loc.
Polk County, Missouri
Speaking of off road parks in general....

Missouri 2016 Top Off Road Trails
#1 SMORR – Seymour, MO
#2 Flat Nasty – Jadwin, MO
#3 Moonlight Racing – Sullivan, MO
#4 Rush Springs – Pineville, MO
#5 Bricks – Poplar Bluff, MO

Arkansas 2016 Top Off Road Trails
#1 Hot Springs ORV – Hot Springs, AR
#2 Mack’s Pines – Dover, AR
#3 Hillarosa – Blevins, AR
#4 Carter’s OffRoad – Alexander, AR
#5 Byrd’s Adventure Center – Ozark, AR

Kansas 2016 Top Off Road Trails
#1 Kansas Rocks – Mapleton, KS
#2 Tuttle Creek ORV – Randolph, KS
#3 Central Kansas Offroad – Florence, KS
#4 Kansas Badlands – South Haven, KS
#5 Syracuse Sand Dunes – Syracuse, KS

Oklahoma 2016 Top Off Road Trails
#1 Disney (Hogan’s) – Disney, OK
#2 Arbuckle – Mill Creek, OK
#3 Clayton (Green Acres) – Clayton, OK
#4 Little Sahara – Waynoka, OK
#5 Sundog Trails – Lexington, OK

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Thanks for the info

Thought about smorr but It’s closed right now on wknds unfortunately
It’s a great park

Loc.
Liberal\Claremore

Interesting, My sister lives in Noel. I will have to check it out next time that way.

bigdog

Hi guys
Wish I could be there having fun with you.
I also grew up in southeast Kansas. I lived in Iola, it's about 25 miles west of Ft. Scott.
I played in sports And was always traveling all around there. Iola was part of the SEK
League then. Brings back a lot of memories I now live in Richmond,Va. Near my Grandkids.

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
I'm living about 50 Min east of St. Louis and I'd LOVE to wheel with some bronco fellas again! It's been 6+ years since I've wheeled with other lunatic...errr I mean enthusiasts!

I've been to SMORR, Flat Nasty, and Moonlight. Had some issues with the first two, but I think those are ironed out. Wasn't real impressed with Moonlight, which is a bit of a shame since it's the closest park.

But please keep me posted if there's another run in the area.

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I'm living about 50 Min east of St. Louis and I'd LOVE to wheel with some bronco fellas again! It's been 6+ years since I've wheeled with other lunatic...errr I mean enthusiasts!

I've been to SMORR, Flat Nasty, and Moonlight. Had some issues with the first two, but I think those are ironed out. Wasn't real impressed with Moonlight, which is a bit of a shame since it's the closest park.

But please keep me posted if there's another run in the area.

Haha. Will do. Would like to set up a couple more day trips

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Hi guys
Wish I could be there having fun with you.
I also grew up in southeast Kansas. I lived in Iola, it's about 25 miles west of Ft. Scott.
I played in sports And was always traveling all around there. Iola was part of the SEK
League then. Brings back a lot of memories I now live in Richmond,Va. Near my Grandkids.

K Rocks has a lot of good trails

My last visit was frostbite a few years ago

FordBronc

Contributor
Loc.
Polk County, Missouri
I had a great time at SMORR and am working on some reliability issues with the Bronco. I am planning on early spring to be ready to go again.

Attachments

• smorr.jpg
    smorr.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 23
  • smorr 2.jpg
    smorr 2.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 20
  • smorr 3.jpg
    smorr 3.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 23