• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AZ Saginaw power steering pump

Status
Not open for further replies.

looking4eb

Loc.
Atlanta
Newbie question, but what is needed to put this on a stock 302 setup? From the thread I understand I would have to cap one return, but do I need an additional bracket as well? If so do you have any of those to add in?

OP
OP
scrapman1971

scrapman1971

Loc.
phoenix,az
Newbie question, but what is needed to put this on a stock 302 setup? From the thread I understand I would have to cap one return, but do I need an additional bracket as well? If so do you have any of those to add in?

your will have to get brackets, pulley, bolts, and hoses from one of the vendors

looking4eb

Loc.
Atlanta
Sorry for the delay. Do you still have one left? Will paypal you as soon as I get confirmation. Thanks!

GOCATS

If you have any left, can I get one shipped to 85737? Let me know and I will send payment via PayPal. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.