• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX .. Great tailgate & GRILL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
... So GUYS THIS Ain't My STUFF.
BUT I'll post it up for a friend.
... My Running Buddy .. Got some extra items with a Bronco he bought today.
. Buddy chooses to sell these Items rather than paint them to match his new Bronco.
... 1973 Bronco parts.
.A... Great tail gate .. It has no rust .''Famous last words'' But I didn't see any.
I'LL Say The P.O. Said it has no Bondo. It's been sand blasted & primed in an Self Etching Primer. .. I did see a place where they didn't get it blasted good enough. So the a small amount of red showing .
.. BUT THIS is one extra good tailgate ..
... AnyOne INTERESTED.
.......... I'll post a price after Church tomorrow ..

OP
OP
Pa PITT

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
I'd rather you talk to my buddy about his parts .. SO I stay out of his dealings.
But the grill I'd give a 95 to 98 . The guy before my buddy sand blasted it & put a Self Etching Primer UGLY ...IT'S NOT supposed to have any bondo on it.
But someone Patched the 2 holes where the License Plate goes. It's not a prefect job but very easy to clean up before repriming.
Then they drilled 2 more holes in the letters to put the license where they wanted . not a hard fix .. Other than thos not any issues .

OP
OP
Pa PITT

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
... OK Guys I've been busy at night . My Buddy has sold the tailgate.
SO HE STILL HAS THIS grill.
.. I KNOW HE HAS SOME PROGRESSIVE FRONT COIL SPRINGS ..They are new & in a plastic bag. & Painted black .
.... But I know he'd rather not ship but he will. But that grill would bend so easily.
I'm Trying to get him or US to come to the LoneStar get together at the end of the month . at Mason.

OP
OP
Pa PITT

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
.. I know he's kind of thinking about selling the Bronco. But He wants to drive it some.
I can't believe he's even thinking of selling it.
.. I even drove to town tonight to see if he had it at City Counsel meeting NOT.
.. I Kind of think he doesn't want to like this more than his 66.

Status
Not open for further replies.