• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Brocosbybama / lilbamaprincess on ebay (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MYGR868

BANNED
oooo. That sounds pretty bad. He must be really scared then, huh? Does ebay have their own jail?..or do they lease space from somebody else? Do their cells have cable TV?

Meanwhile...back at the ranch, looks like the FBI ARE interested in that seller. Friend of yours?

And I gave up dope in the 70s; just to danged expensive.

good for you but it's too late your brain cells well lack of really show now...:eek:

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
good for you but it's too late your brain cells well lack of really show now...:eek:

Aww now..was that nice?

You'll learn eventually. Believe it or not, I too was once 17 years old like you.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
MYGR868;2088172thats just the word on the bronco street... JUST SAYIN![/QUOTE said:
Is that anywhere near sock rd.%)Sandal ave;D or maybe seatbelt alley;)

what about shadow puppet blvd. he he he JUST SAYIN.....:p

Last edited by a moderator:

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
oooo. That sounds pretty bad. He must be really scared then, huh? Does ebay have their own jail?..or do they lease space from somebody else? Do their cells have cable TV?

Meanwhile...back at the ranch, looks like the FBI ARE interested in that seller. Friend of yours?

And I gave up dope in the 70s; just to danged expensive.

He is a She so guess that would be a special jail

MYGR868

BANNED
He is a She so guess that would be a special jail

funny in the email he sent me he said his wife was gonna do his dirty work and he laughed about the bad feedback he left me lmfao he was soooo funny good job oh wait good try...:cry:

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
ATTN: News from Bronco st.......No sale today by lil bammie girl...

N747JB

sorry you know what they say about leading a horse to water;D i can't believe he is sending you all them pm's, now i feel left out:cry: what a jerk

Me too, I am I the one that posted the family picture. I did feel bad and take it down, but still I was hoping for at least one nasty-gram. ;D

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
funny in the email he sent me he said his wife was gonna do his dirty work and he laughed about the bad feedback he left me lmfao he was soooo funny good job oh wait good try...:cry:

Hay I like this game...show us whitch one you gonna post up next on evilbay and let's see if we need a head start on for'bid'in your next sale....;);D

JUST SAYIN......ok:p

MYGR868

BANNED
;)
left you? Oh..so you and socky-boy are one and the same persons? I'm so confused. Somebody pass me my medicine...

awww ;)shucks you figured it out all on your own your about as sharp as a marble...

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
;)

awww ;)shucks you figured it out all on your own your about as sharp as a marble...

My momma tole me I was the apple of her eye and as sharp as a bag of wet hair. She even called me "sun" on account of I was so bright.

She also taught me what "Chickens coming home to roost" really meant. I've a feeling you are going to learn that lesson soon as well.

so ..what are you going to do now that you can't sell your show trucks on EBay any more?

MYGR868

BANNED
my momma tole me i was the apple of her eye and as sharp as a bag of wet hair. She even called me "sun" on account of i was so bright.

She also taught me what "chickens coming home to roost" really meant. I've a feeling you are going to learn that lesson soon as well.

So ..what are you going to do now that you can't sell your show trucks on ebay any more?

i will sell them no worries you idiot liars and false believers will fade a2way into nothing and all those who are lying about these title issues and mileage will be forgotten

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
i will sell them no worries you idiot liars and false believers will fade a2way into nothing and all those who are lying about these title issues and mileage will be forgotten

I dunno...I recall quite a few years ago a fella that ran off with a bunch of CB folks money for soft tops he never delivered...and he's a hunted man still hiding to this day.

So these lies being told about you or your vehicles...what are they, exactly? :cool:

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
AWE NOW SOCK'N'SANDAL......we can't go away....we have to stay here..

Do you know what .............here it is ...... Just sayin......;D

Last edited by a moderator:

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
I dunno...I recall quite a few years ago a fella that ran off with a bunch of CB folks money for soft tops he never delivered...and he's a hunted man still hiding to this day.

So these lies being told about you or your vehicles...what are they, exactly? :cool:

i heard someone took him fishing in the swamp?:?

Status
Not open for further replies.