• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Brocosbybama / lilbamaprincess on ebay (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MYGR868

BANNED
awe now sock'n'sandal......we can't go away....we have to stay here..

Do you know what .............here it is ...... Just sayin......;d

you gotta luv this big green monster bronco huh??? It is fkn sweet. Anyways i will tell you what this picture is about you deserve that... I built this for a guy and when he seen the pic he did not believe this was his old bronco so he had me take a pic standing by it shooting him a bird with a seat belt of all things to prove it was real. I have the b4 and after pics it really was a mess.

Broncoman1966

This is hilarious. This guy MYGR868 or Sandals and Socks will never win at this game. You have obviously never been to a Bronco get together. Alot of these guys are ex military and or just back woods rednecks that have nothing to lose. Now they know where you live and what you look like. A smart man would stop with the insults and ask for forgiveness now. Because when you ask for it later it will be to late? Second choose is not the smartest but I figure that is the one you will take. One fact about life that always rings true is that there is always someone badder than you.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
you gotta luv this big green monster bronco huh??? It is fkn sweet. Anyways i will tell you what this picture is about you deserve that... I built this for a guy and when he seen the pic he did not believe this was his old bronco so he had me take a pic standing by it shooting him a bird with a seat belt of all things to prove it was real. I have the b4 and after pics it really was a mess.

Oh...OK den....I was told it was one of your buyers looking for his seatbelts and this is what you sent him...

Last edited by a moderator:

MYGR868

BANNED
this is hilarious. This guy mygr868 or sandals and socks will never win at this game. You have obviously never been to a bronco get together. Alot of these guys are ex military and or just back woods rednecks that have nothing to lose. Now they know where you live and what you look like. A smart man would stop with the insults and ask for forgiveness now. Because when you ask for it later it will be to late? Second choose is not the smartest but i figure that is the one you will take. One fact about life that always rings true is that there is always someone badder than you.

asking for forgiveness is for guilty people i am not guilty of anything but selling 40 yr old broncos with titles or bill of sales and my mileage is always correct i gave bbow a title and it was 3k miles less than the odometer so he assumes it went over 100,000 miles lol. He is not a good math student... Just sayin

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
so you had a title with your name on it, that you signed, and provided to bbow with the sale?

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
asking for forgiveness is for guilty people i am not guilty of anything but selling 40 yr old broncos with titles or bill of sales and my mileage is always correct i gave bbow a title and it was 3k miles less than the odometer so he assumes it went over 100,000 miles lol. He is not a good math student... Just sayin

now how in the heck can you know for a fact if the milage is correct or not unless you built the whole damn thing

MYGR868

BANNED
now how in the heck can you know for a fact if the milage is correct or not unless you built the whole damn thing

awww come on now it had 82k miles on the odometer and it was a 2 owner vehicle before i got it. The second owner was the wife of the man who passed away.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
This is what needs forgiveness........

Originally Posted by MYGR868
your just mad cuz your wifes nipples point to her toes atleast my wife is hot enough and can find her nipples to wear nipple rings you faggot ass bitch. i would love to meet each and everyone one of you 1 at a time to lay a good ass whoopin on all you fucktards!!!

MYGR868

BANNED
so you had a title with your name on it, that you signed, and provided to bbow with the sale?

everyone knows well i thought "everyone knew a classic car is worth more when fewer owners have registered the title and vehicle there fore you leave it open and it eliminates 1 owner atleast

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
awww come on now it had 82k miles on the odometer and it was a 2 owner vehicle before i got it. The second owner was the wife of the man who passed away.

possibly this one but what about the other 29 you sold%)

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
asking for forgiveness is for guilty people i am not guilty of anything but selling 40 yr old broncos with titles or bill of sales and my mileage is always correct

Asking forgiveness is for people who have hurt someone and are sad about that.

So, you're saying you gave me a title? It took weeks for me to even get a bill of sale. I told you I needed the last/current registration and you never sent it. Sooooooo............you're not guilty?

Plus, your mileage on my bronco was a lie. A bronco with only 35,000 miles hasn't been bored .30 over.

i'll tell you what i will apologies for that when all who bashed me and my family apologies to me!!!

I'm not sure where I bashed your family. In fact, when someone made fun of your family photo, I called them out on it (taking up for you). And yet you talk about shoving things up my wife's ass, threaten me, and call me all sorts of names.

But, you're not guilty of anything.

PS - the word is apologize. "Apologies is the plural of apology."

MYGR868

BANNED
possibly this one but what about the other 29 you sold%)

i sold a total of 31 in 6 years and bbow, obscure and 1 other had complaints. Obscure would be the only one i feel i owe an apology for the fact is i built his nearly 6 years ago and was very naive with broncos and i even told him that the other day when you all were bidding on the bronco for me... And asking ?'s i was not keen on the ebay listing thing either i have learned a resto is not a paint job. And my broncos now days are very clean very nice and oh yeah come with titles and or bill of sales and i try to tag them if at all possible.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Why not fix'em right and they will bring way more money .....?

MYGR868

BANNED
asking forgiveness is for people who have hurt someone and are sad about that.

So, you're saying you gave me a title? It took weeks for me to even get a bill of sale. I told you i needed the last/current registration and you never sent it. Sooooooo............you're not guilty?

Plus, your mileage on my bronco was a lie. A bronco with only 35,000 miles hasn't been bored .30 over.

I'm not sure where i bashed your family. In fact, when someone made fun of your family photo, i called them out on it (taking up for you). And yet you talk about shoving things up my wife's ass, threaten me, and call me all sorts of names.

But, you're not guilty of anything.

i told you clearly 5 or 6 years ago alabama does not and will not issue a title for a vehicle older than a 1975. Thus is the reason i gave you a tag receipt...

OP
OP
Revelation

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Why not fix'em right and they will bring way more money .....?

Wonder how he would do with this one.
File1208.jpg

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Man up and offer to help bbow with atleast his....he-l he can't even drive it around the block...

Status
Not open for further replies.