• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CrawlTunes Roll Cage Speaker Cans

Jeff10

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Indianapolis
Hi Guys,

My wife bought me a pair of cans and an amplifier for my birthday last year. I finally am making time to install them.

I'm hoping to get some feedback about the different can location options. I am thinking about mounting them to the diagonal support for the roll bar in the rear on each side in about the middle. (This is similar to a few of the Crawltunes pics that are posted.) Other options are closer to the seat mounted higher.

Any thoughts about placement and things I might want to consider?

Thanks,

Jeff

OP
OP
TAWL_BOY

TAWL_BOY

Sponsor/Vendor
Loc.
Friendswood, TX
The more they point, unobstructed, at your head, the more you maximize your ability to hear all your sound.

But you can also take into account if you're running a rear seat and want them to be behind the rear passengers.

But many choose to mount them somewhere that's cosmetically most pleasing to them.
If you'r running a good speaker amped, you'll still be able to hear the fine.

OP
OP
TAWL_BOY

TAWL_BOY

Sponsor/Vendor
Loc.
Friendswood, TX
Customer service and support is a huge part of what we do.

We answer the phone between 8am-8pm Central Mon-Fri and you can often Get ahold of me Saturday 9-6(if we're not wheeling).
281-253-7727

Email anytime and I can often reply or give you a call even outside of those hours.
info@crawltunes.com

Don't forget your classicbroncos coupon code at checkout: bronco15 for $15 off an order that includes CrawlTunes Speaker enclosures

We love to meet CrawlTunes customers at expos and events, so be sure and follow us on social media to see where we'll be next.

Deano

Bronco Guru
I love mine they are great! I have them in two of my EBs and easiest way to have good sound and can be moved if you want to move them