• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Considering Selling the 69

Status
Not open for further replies.

rydog1130

Bronco Guru
Considering selling the 69 I picked up last year. I have 3 right now and they're kinda killing the pocket book and I'm already running out of space even though we just built a new barn. I really don't want to sell it but it would be nice to have a little extra cash for my current project and Emil from Arkansas. I have it listed on craigslist in MI right now and I'll admit its priced more in the not for sale but can be bought range.... There are few other broncos listed in MI for about the same and they have their pluses and minuses but I feel like this truck is pretty solid for our state considering the salt has made swiss cheese out of any broncos that are from this state... soo heres the question am I crazy and if so please talk me out of it!

https://muskegon.craigslist.org/cto/6120461708.html

00P0P_e8TftfMYlfH_600x450.jpg

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Hard to tell but it looks to be pretty solid. They are getting harder and harder to find so I say keep it till its time has come to work on it! Sounds like you don't wanna sell anyway! What were the plans for it?

sanndmann3

Bronco Guru
Good luck with the sale. Looks to be pretty nice shape. Wish mine was this clean...
also wish I had a barn... (I could go on but I better stop) :)

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Bronco Guru
I wasn't planning on doing a full out restoration on it, just fixing up the floor boards, replacing the body mounts, bushings, struts, and revitalizing the interior ie new dash pad, fix the cracked glass on the speedo, and reupholster the bench. Overall, just something good for my dad/mom to bomb around town in but since I got the one from AR he seems to be taking a liking to that one even though the body my opinon isn't in as good as this one, but the brakes and mechanics are a little better than the white one. I also think my mom is fan of the boxwoodgreen which may be a factor too....so my plan is to use the money for this one and my current project

Heres Emil by the way

emil.jpg

Last edited:

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
I will be honest, I have never really liked them in their stock trim but I am starting to take a liking to it more and more! In any case Emil looks pretty nice as well and the boxwood green is a nice color!

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Bronco Guru
I will be honest, I have never really liked them in their stock trim but I am starting to take a liking to it more and more! In any case Emil looks pretty nice as well and the boxwood green is a nice color!

Floor boards are better in Emil but still need to be replaced and the lower quarters on him are pretty beat up...nothing hard to fix but after all the body work put into my project I'd like to take a break from body work if you get my drift lol!

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Bronco Guru
Good luck with the sale. Looks to be pretty nice shape. Wish mine was this clean...
also wish I had a barn... (I could go on but I better stop) :)[/QUOTE

Are you coming to the Bronco Take Over in August? If so come on up and take a look at it if it's still around...

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
I used to be that way, now I would like a luber to with my other. one of these days lol.
Ryan, I would try and store if you can, but if I had three it wouldn't be as hard to get rid of I guess. just remember prices do keep rising

D ROCK

If you don't want to sell it, put a high enough price on it that you wouldn't feel bad about somebody buying it. That way, you can say your trying to sell it, but can't find a buyer. Also, if you do find a buyer, they have paid you enough toward your other project.

sanndmann3

Bronco Guru
Are you coming to the Bronco Take Over in August? If so come on up and take a look at it if it's still around...[/QUOTE]

I need to make a decision on that...
My group of friends are going to be up at S.L.S.D. for a week in July. Unfortunately for me, we head home days before the Takeover. Hopefully the Bronco is still running after flogging it for that many days...

Probably should just pull the trigger and sign up!

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Bronco Guru
If you don't want to sell it, put a high enough price on it that you wouldn't feel bad about somebody buying it. That way, you can say your trying to sell it, but can't find a buyer. Also, if you do find a buyer, they have paid you enough toward your other project.

That's kinda where I'm at right now so i'll leave it as is...I've had a few people give me a little greif on the price already (not from here), but im just ignoring them...

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Bronco Guru
Are you coming to the Bronco Take Over in August? If so come on up and take a look at it if it's still around...

I need to make a decision on that...
My group of friends are going to be up at S.L.S.D. for a week in July. Unfortunately for me, we head home days before the Takeover. Hopefully the Bronco is still running after flogging it for that many days...

Probably should just pull the trigger and sign up![/QUOTE]

I think you should man!!! It's $25 plus you get shirt, grab bag from duffs, bronco die casts, raffle tickets, etc... plus all the dune fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.