• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TN Early U13 on Ebay

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Not listed in "the earliest bronco" thread here either. Got a few oops for being recently restored. Digging the Kelley top though :)

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Curious about the brace from firewall to right inner fender, never seen one on a U13. Top is original aftermarket, sort of rare right?

broncosam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That's a Kelly top, aftermarket item. A friend I worked with at Ford bought a 74 Bronco that had a Kelly top on it,that was back in the late 1980's. It was the first time I'd ever seen a Kelly top and it took a while to find out what it was,pre-internet and home PC days.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Curious about the brace from firewall to right inner fender, never seen one on a U13. Top is original aftermarket, sort of rare right?

The brace seems to only be on 66' with heaters from what I can tell. They seem to be absent on the heater deletes. Very possible you've seen several u13 with heater deletes too.

Specracer

Our heater delete truck supports this. It doesn't have the brace.

The brace seems to only be on 66' with heaters from what I can tell. They seem to be absent on the heater deletes. Very possible you've seen several u13 with heater deletes too.