• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GA Need a decent grill

Status
Not open for further replies.

hankjr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
the retired guy that works at the media blast place that i use told me he has one. he will be bringing it to the shop when i pick my parts up this weekend. i may pick it up for wall art but if its in good shape i'd be happy to pack it up and ship it.

I will report results regarding condition etc.

Hank

OP
OP
S

scottinga

thanks guys, ....Gojra, i tried to pm you, it appears your inbox is maxed. shoot me a pm when you can with details please

hankjr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have pics of the grill I mentioned. Ends are very salvageable but there is a decent dent in the middle. Let me know if you want the pics.

Hank

Status
Not open for further replies.