• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Coloring Book

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Getting close to decision time on paint color, and found this while at work yesterday (yes it was a slow day).

Since there will be lots of nieces, nephews, cousins, uncles etc at my house this weekend I thought it would be cool to have everyone color one then put it to a vote...but I still reserve the right to veto. :)

broncoman1972 had a cool post back in 2004 so not trying to claim originality here http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43534&highlight=coloring+book

Will post some finished products tonight, after a few cold ones. Feel free to post your own, who knows maybe one will make the 2018 calendar :D

Attachments

• BroncoColoringPage.jpg
    BroncoColoringPage.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 75

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
is it a whole book of 4x4's if so where did you find them.
Post pics when they are done coloring:cool:

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
Duffs has a bunch. They gave my daughter a big stack of them.

She picked out her favorite and started coloring it. I looked over....
she picked out the image of the Bronco II.....
I said, "Oh Cami.....hahaha" lol

OP
OP
1strodeo

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Not a whole lot to choose from, guess I'll have to do one myself...I guess my fave is my son's where he has me 'dabbing'

Attachments

• IMG_2893.jpg
    IMG_2893.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2892.jpg
    IMG_2892.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2890.jpg
    IMG_2890.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2891.jpg
    IMG_2891.jpg