• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Reproduction jack storage bags

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey Drew...... I would be in for a couple or three...Thanks!!

Baja71

Bronco Guru
I'll take one. I have my original, but it's got some wear on it.

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Drew, I'll take six of them as well. My '66 halfcab still has the original. This is very cool! tim

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Update:

Received the black plastic material today and it looks good. I mic'd it and it measures within .001 of the original bag I have.

Waiting on the new, larger sealing machine which I hope is here tomorrow or Wednesday.

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Update:

I have received the equipment and material and made a few tonight and they look great!

These will be ready to start shipping at the beginning of next week, so if you have posted that you want some of these or are interested, please read:

1. Please send Paypal payments to drew@earlybroncos.com .

2. All who post up to reserve bags before the midnight, Thanksgiving night will get the introductory pricing.

3. Payment must be received by November 30th for introductory pricing.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please send me a PM for the payment address.

landshark99

Bronco Guru
Where does the bag go? Under hood or inside the truck? I have a 76 would be nice to have the bag as well as I have everything else for it...

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Where does the bag go? Under hood or inside the truck? I have a 76 would be nice to have the bag as well as I have everything else for it...

The original jack that mounts on the inner fender goes in this plastic bag and then gets clamped in place.

I am not 100% sure when they started using the bags, but I know mid-late 70's used it.

I think the idea was to keep grit, grime and salt out of the jack.