• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Window Decal

OP
OP
West Tn Dawg

West Tn Dawg

BULLDOG
Loc.
Kenton
I sent you money for 4 through paypal and included extra to cover the shipping and your time.
Thanks
Kevin

Kevin
Could you check the transaction? I got a message about the payment being held. Probably nothing, but first time I got that message from paypal.

I also need a mailing address.

Thanks

aisawalsh

Haven't seen anything yet.

Thanks

I double checked and I sent the money to Thomas Muirhead, transation #1TF8711E9066764K.
I am home tomorrow and can mail you the money with the self addressed envelope if you have not received the paypal by then.

C Saporito

Sent paypal payment for three, plus extra for postage and handling. My wife didn't make it to the post office.

OB Bronco

Loc.
Orange Beach
I sent you the money for 4 stickers. I don't know if PayPal gives you my mailing address/info? If not let me know. Thanks, Wade

ECEB

Hey Ricky,

I just sent PayPal for 2 plus extra for costs.

Tony K.

sriha

Did you get my envelope and money yet? Or did I donate $10 to the snail mail holiday fund.

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Hey man! The stickers look great! I hope that shirt is getting you some compliments! Thanks and merry xmas!

image.jpg