• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

***4.5" Zirconia Flap Discs – Made in Germany – $1.79***

Roark Supply

Sponsor/Vendor
Premier Grind Flap Discs – German Quality and Reasonably Priced

We’ve found a flap disc that rivals our best seller. Customers who have used them are telling us they’re twice the flap disc. These premier quality flap discs are made in Germany and come in 36 Grit, 40 Grit, 60 Grit, 80 Grit, and 120 Grit. Available in Type 27 and Type 29.

4.5FlapDiscs-GM-2T.jpg

4.5FlapDiscs-GM-3T.jpg

*Multiple layers of zirconia cloth flaps constantly expose new sharp points to the work surface
*Laminated by state of the art automated equipment with reinforced fiberglass backing that wears with the flaps
*Balance tested to eliminate vibration and provide a smooth cutting, long lasting sanding tool

At $1.79….that’s an über deal!
images

Give 'em a try…here’s an incentive!! On any order, we’ll include two German-Made flap discs at no charge. To qualify for the giveaway, orders must include Premier in the COMMENTS section and please specify the type and grit.

LIMITED TIME OFFER

***Roark Supply is a leading provider of abrasives used by fabricators, as well as off-road and custom car enthusiasts.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Roark Supply

Roark Supply

Sponsor/Vendor
HAPPY LEAP DAY!!

leapday_1456759441066_657502_ver1.0.jpg

Don’t miss out…go ahead, take the LEAP and give these Made in Germany flap discs a spin. Don’t forget to enter PREMIER in the Comments section and we’ll send you two of these flap discs for free. Bonus is good on any order...any products.

Bonus giveaway ends Friday, March 4 at midnight PST.

P.S. Check out the newly launched Cut Off Wheel and Flap Disc Combo…which includes these Made in Germany flap discs.

OP
OP
Roark Supply

Roark Supply

Sponsor/Vendor
The clock is ticking…

Deadline.jpg

Bonus giveaway ends TONIGHT at midnight (PST)…don’t miss out on extra flap discs.

To qualify, enter PREMIER in the Comments section

5001craig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I just wanted to post-up that I purchased 10 each in 36 and 80 grit type 29 and these are the bomb! I've been buying discs from HF and I find these last way longer and are priced much better.

Thanks Roark Supply!

OP
OP
Roark Supply

Roark Supply

Sponsor/Vendor
I just wanted to post-up that I purchased 10 each in 36 and 80 grit type 29 and these are the bomb! I've been buying discs from HF and I find these last way longer and are priced much better.

Thanks Roark Supply!

Thanks for the feedback, 5001craig! Glad to hear you're pleased with these flap discs. This is consistent with what we're hearing from a number of our customers.

OP
OP
Roark Supply

Roark Supply

Sponsor/Vendor
We're getting great feedback on these German-made flap discs…have you tried them yet?

OP
OP
Roark Supply

Roark Supply

Sponsor/Vendor
Folks are telling us these are as good as flap discs selling at 2x and 3x the price.

OP
OP
Roark Supply

Roark Supply

Sponsor/Vendor
JUMBO! JUMBO! JUMBO!

We now offer our German Made zirconia flap discs in a Jumbo (HD - high density) size. The Premier Grind Jumbo Zirconia Flap Discs are thicker and longer wearing than our regular Premier Grind flap discs, but still the same great quality.

A "sehr gut" (very good) deal at just $2.79

OP
OP
Roark Supply

Roark Supply

Sponsor/Vendor
These flap discs are flying off the shelves...THANKS for your support!

OP
OP
Roark Supply

Roark Supply

Sponsor/Vendor
NOW AVAILABLE!

The Made in Germany Premier Grind Jumbo Zirconia Flap Discs in Type 29 are here and ready to be shipped.

Whether you use regular or jumbo flap discs, these German Made discs are excellent quality at a great price. Check them out...you'll agree.